Maximizing Outdoor Clone Yield

• Thread starter gmanstinky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gmanstinky

gmanstinky

i have 2 clones, slurricane and gorrilla glue. it is my first time growing and was wondering what i can do to maxumize yield in my position. ive read up on a bunch of methods from low stress training, topping , fimming and more. there is a ton of info and im not really sure whats the best course of action in my position.

i transpnted my plants into these bigger pots about 5 days ago, with vermifire soil. they get around 8 hours of sunlight everyday in california. the slurricane specifically is looking very strong. gorilla glue not so much but its getting there, i think it had bad nutrient burn but it is adjusting.

i want to whatever i can to maximize yield but not effect overall quality of tree or bud potency. any expiernce growrs have any tips on how i should effectly increase my yield under my circumstances?

im aware of the plants possibly preflowering due to it getting less sun than it normally does. this is one of the reason i dont really feel safe following the tutorials i see online

this is my first time growing so if you have any other tips from looking at what ive done so far feel free to educate me!
Maximizing outdoor clone yield
Maximizing outdoor clone yield 2

gorilla glue on top and slurricane on bottom

Latest posts

Top Bottom