Maximizing yield!

• Thread starter Mr. Greenthum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

This dude is obviously a teenager acting out against his parentals by growing schwag. I appreciate how you guys are trying to help him, but his responses to your well intentioned advice are obviously not well received. Let this tard believe all this nonsense about H2O2 being some miracle oxygen booster if he wants. Reminds me of the kid that got banned because he wouldnt accept the fact that black lights dont do shit for your plants -Keepz

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I have this posted to many different categories not just this one under Advanced Techniques & problems I post them multiple times cause i want to makes sure ppl see it so the can have answers to their questions, I know u can see what the threads say before u click on them so why do u click on all the same ones???? U get quite annoying with ur attitude. Last time i checked this site is for sharing info not be a dick:evilgrin0040:
I read everything you posted. I saw the video. I read your multiple posts. Obviously you did not read the TOU.

I am looking for facts to back it up. Like you got a gram per watt. What is your idea of a huge yields?

You do not provide any stats just talk. Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.

Your lacking sharing all the facts, or actually details that back up our opinion. So was trying to get more information. a huge yield means different things to different people.

Beginner or expert does not matter, your talking out your ass.

I attempt to help by providing details and facts to back up what I state. I was giving you constructive crit. Ic you provided some more information to back up your opinion would have been more effective. Otherwise just looks like another copy and paste post.

no need to call people names. you got alot to learn kid

G

gudkarma

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions thats why they r called opinions and not facts

no. not rue.

i could show you countless times in life, in history, in science, in relationships, where opinions are not entitled.

alternatively, in this section & on this forum in general, FACT moves the body politic.

opinion is viewed almost quasi-experimental. you should know this grow homie.

i mean, if you never used a light mover, how do you know what it can/can't do?

if you dont lay down all the facts, all the options, & all the theory, how do i (with 12 years grow experience (not counting a 10 year lay-off) take you fu*king seriously.

nevertheless, i like this thread & you did a good job, but this belongs in the "basic section" ...ABSOLUTELY not this part of the forum.

proof or pudding? my average per 3 week harvest is 7.5 dry zips.

for comparison to a standard veg & flip (1 month veg & 2 flower), i yank 21 zips from under a 600w on a mover & 650w stationary... and still show mad respect to everybody.

show me the math ...& it wouldn't matter ...cause i am still learning & always finding new things to try.

i got 6 plants in dirt that are sure to give me 15 zips under 650w

and you?

THC farmer   labtory 007
THC farmer   labtory 058
THC farmer   labtory 037
THC farmer   labtory 092
B

bonerface

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded. Lol thanks for the comedy.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I'm seeing more and more threads like this on the farm. The last thread like this ended up closed and the person who started the thread was banned. Lets keep the vibes good y'all.

Cultiv8r

Cultiv8r

I don't think the OP is going to get banned for members who are completely negative to any form of constructive talk. So many haters here...

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Haters??

I don't think the OP is going to get banned for members who are completely negative to any form of constructive talk. So many haters here...

If there are so many haters here... why are you here? Its simple. All the information he gave, while done with the best of intentions, can easily be found with a simple search. Found in threads that are "stickies" no less.
So why regurgitate info and clutter the forums with this nonsense. Did you miss the part where he posted exactly the same thread in another sub-forum? Some people are just fudge'n clueless i swear!
I think this thread should be closed because its pointless and non-conducive to what we are here for. Which is to share our experiences as growers and trade "valuable" information with the goal of making us all better at what we love to do -Keepz

B

bonerface

80 % of the threads in any forum are reposts. If you read the first sentence of a post and find it to be a repost why not just leave and go read a new post instead of nagging and bitching? What ever happened to "one love"? Cant we all just get along? Mr Marley would be so ashamed. Lol

B

budseyeveiw

its a shame to have arguments on a site like this.i think green thumb was just getting a little over zealous with trying to help people which can get repetitive. its also good to hear info from people who are undoubtably brilliant growers. but hey its a good comunity here so why ruin it peeps:)

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

i agree budseyeveiw. he was only trying to help. peace out TS1

D

DixinCider

this is all basic info...this isn't really going to make you yield more lol.
its all canopy management, environment, and proper nute regime.

Top Bottom