maximum nutrient dosage in flowering

• Thread starter hummusjonas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hummusjonas

hummusjonas

Hey everybody. I am currently running two rooms, one is a room with 9 week flower strains and the other one is 8 weeks. What i usually do with my flowering feeding schedule is as the weeks go from number 1 to week 5 i feed it and every week i raise the food until the maximum dosage in the end of week 5 (for the room of 8 week flower),then week six i give half the dosage and then just plain water the last two weeks and then cut. For the 9 week flowering room i give maximum dosage in week 6, half the dose in week 7 and then last two weeks plain water.

I have a friend that is telling me that what he does is gives maximum dosage in week 3 and 4 and then drops the food progresively in week 4 5 6 and 7 (depending on how many weeks of flowering), and then two weeks plain water. I have never done it this way and i am scared to burn the plants, but makes kind of sense in a way because in week 3 or 4 its when the buds actually blast,,, any tips??

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

All depends on the individual grow. To many variables so imo stick to what works for you.

Scar818

Scar818

What i do is also gradually increase the ppm and it reaches bear max weeks 4-6. Week 7 i load it with sugars and week 8 in plain water. But most important thing is your nutrients have to be balanced otherwise your plant will not absorb them. Im sure your leaves will let you know if there is a problem. From what i have been told is buds form sure in week 2-3 mainly but they take their final form in week 5-6 and i been told by few that those are especially significant weeks that you also have to monitor carefully

Top Bottom