Maximum yield expo

• Thread starter masshole61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
masshole61

masshole61

For all you massholes out there, the maximum yield expo tour is coming to Boston in October on the 18th and 19th. I've been waiting for this to come our way for a while. This will be a first for Massachusetts , and another example of progress for our cause. Looking forward to seeing all the new products and gaining knowledge. Hope to see some fellow farmers as well. See you there!

Tanaks

Tanaks

SICKKKKKK!! so glad I joined the farm..im learning so much and finding out about shit like this is awesome..im curious tho will you will be able to buy products there? its not just for vendors right...im sure theyre going to have some crazy deals...

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Maximum Yield expos are fun. You can buy products on spot and find some great deals. Also be prepared to carry lots of freebies. Have fun !

Tanaks

Tanaks

Maximum Yield expos are fun. You can buy products on spot and find some great deals. Also be prepared to carry lots of freebies. Have fun !
Thanks ShroomKing! Ill def be having some fun there....and thats funny out of all the people on here you replied to my message....since your the shroomking check this out...a lil side project im trying out ;)...and i just took this pic...like two hours ago lol

IMG 20141005 100921 689
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Thanks ShroomKing! Ill def be having some fun there....and thats funny out of all the people on here you replied to my message....since your the shroomking check this out...a lil side project im trying out ;)...and i just took this pic...like two hours ago lol
! Nice !

Latest posts

Top Bottom