Maximum yield for a 13 squared feet area

• Thread starter Bluehash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluehash

Hi guys, new to the forum:hi.... I'm actually new to growing too...

So I'm just starting out, I've been hooked on grow info for about 3 days now... haven't gotten up that much in these 3 days, I think I'm starting root... anyway there just so much info every where, not all reliable but you guys know taking about...

I actually started educating myself because I have a project in mind, I'll be getting a new place soon... There's one room with a 13 feet square area that will become a grow room...

Now the wanted yields or desired are 10-20 lb... yes there is a huge difference in numbers, there actually huge amount by them selves... Mass production more or less... It may sound silly for newbie to even be thinking about this type of production, but I know where I wanna get to even if its a long long walk... I'm a patient guy and have a lot of time :rauch08:

So when talking about production basically every action has an effect... I'm not even sure if you can actually aim for those yields with that amount of space... but I like careful planing with time and would like to use this room to its FULL capabilities...

Now lets say by the time I try this I'll be a pro(much like some of you), again could be years before that... So the human factor is out, now I need look at design and equipment...

A few specifications for the project:

Note: this would all be theoretical and what I really want is suggestions, ideas, support overall, guidance...

First it would be a aeroponic system, the lighting would be LED, and strain would a big yielder... and well I have a lot of ideas but I want to hear from you guys first and take it from there... another thing is money wouldn't be a problem for the investment needed...

So that's it for now I hope I see replies soon ^^

Top Bottom