May Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
We at Loompa Farms are pleased to announce the May seed release. We will be releasing the Abominable Snowman as promised. The Silver Bubster is our Super Silver Haze male x So Cal Master Kush x Bubba Kush. Expect to find exotic representations of the traditional short squat Kush plants. The Foo Dog is our F - Cut OG crossed with a special Yeti male . This line has been putting out our most OG type plants, much like the OG squared. The Purple Dogwood is our Woody Harrelson OG crossed to a different but exceptional Yeti male. Expect to see purple, THC laden OG type plants . We will also be releasing more Yeti f3 as well as More Moon Dawg f2 . This is a taste of what's to come in the future from Loompa Farms.
We will be posting full descriptions of the lines as well as pictures as soon as possible. Thank you all for your support. We wish everyone in the community well in all their endeavors.

ZONER

ZONER

Yuuuummmmm ..... Abominable Snowman

Tnelz

Tnelz

We at Loompa Farms are pleased to announce the May seed release. We will be releasing the Abominable Snowman as promised. The Silver Bubster is our Super Silver Haze male x So Cal Master Kush x Bubba Kush. Expect to find exotic representations of the traditional short squat Kush plants. The Foo Dog is our Fire OG crossed with a special Yeti male . This line has been putting out our most OG type plants, much like the OG squared. The Purple Dogwood is our Woody Harrelson OG crossed to a different but exceptional Yeti male. Expect to see purple, THC laden OG type plants . We will also be releasing more Yeti f3 as well as More Moon Dawg f2 . This is a taste of what's to come in the future from Loompa Farms.
We will be posting full descriptions of the lines as well as pictures as soon as possible. Thank you all for your support. We wish everyone in the community well in all their endeavors.
All sound like winners. Silver bubster is a necessity! Keep rocking fellas.

Tmb

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yesssir its time to TURN UP... You guys at LP taking virgin sacrifices? lemme know just met a bunch last night lol. foodog and snowman need to be in my life. Any pics of the strains @oompahpah?
tmb
respect

F

friend

Thank you loompa farms :)

i am excited about haveing loompa farms gentics in my garden,

thanks and respect for all you do !

DankistDan

DankistDan

I cant wait! Im still rockin the HeadBand and dammmmmn its INSANITY!!! STR8 UPPPPP!!!!!! Im wondering what the best of the best is going to be on this next drop. Im with the PFA and I would love to do this in Probiotic TLO! This new Tangie....please tell me she stanks better and stronger than the tangie dream and is of higher quality im sure.....would love some kushy sticky tangerine smelling greatness! If a beta tester is needed Im your guy! LoL

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I cant wait! Im still rockin the HeadBand and dammmmmn its INSANITY!!! STR8 UPPPPP!!!!!! Im wondering what the best of the best is going to be on this next drop. Im with the PFA and I would love to do this in Probiotic TLO! This new Tangie....please tell me she stanks better and stronger than the tangie dream and is of higher quality im sure.....would love some kushy sticky tangerine smelling greatness! If a beta tester is needed Im your guy! LoL

Well they are all super dank, fire , showstopper lines. Otherwise we would not release them. The Foo Dog that we entered in the Humboldt Mecca Cup tested at 29.9% THC and .2% CBD This was the highest score ever at this event .

Latest posts

Top Bottom