May I ask what is the Criteria for being a Tree?

• Thread starter plumsmooth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I might meet it. I grow Single Large plants ONE per Scorpion Diablo HLG light. I aim for a 5 by 5 foot canopy or so. But I also Low Stress Train and try and keep my Plants around 4 feet tall. But they often end up a little taller. Here is my Grape Gas. She got nicely defoliated and already has a fairly loose branch in-fill structure I saw what I thought was Septoria. Still not sure. I almost tied this one out to my record Breadth of 7 by 7 feet. I'd say she is around 6 by 6 which is my maximum width and length based upon beam angle and distance to Light. Grape Gas has been the Slowest Growing Phenotype I have ever grown.I don't know why. Looks and smells like Grape Gas. I will not grow her again.

IN contrast this DarkStar is the bushiest plant I have ever grown. I wont grow her again. Branching pattern not good for my Style. She hasn't even gotten my PVC Power Grower Insert Armature. She doesn't meet the branching profile for it... She is at her base wrapped with Soft Tie to the Inner Bucket of a Waterfarm to keep her from falling over. I also have been facing Powdery Mildew for the last few years and I need open branchcy stretchy wide spacious strains to help me see it. This Dark Start is the Most Defoliation I have ever done at 6-7 days into Flowering. Is basically the only plant I have defoliated in Vegetive grow cycle!

The chimera #2 strain is rather Vigorous.... I will keep growing another I suppose -- at least for the Hype of being Once upon a time -- the most expensive Cut on the entire market? NY BLueberry was a bit of a nothing burger to me the first round -- I almost always to a second one to make sure whether it is a keeper for a little while or a "Goodbye on to the next strain" strain....

Grape Gas, DarkStar, Chimera #2, NY Blueberry, respecfully...

May i ask what is the criteria for being a tree

May i ask what is the criteria for being a tree 2
May i ask what is the criteria for being a tree 3

May i ask what is the criteria for being a tree 4

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Uhh. That first picture made me say “holy FUCK” out loud, I’d definitely consider that a tree. Lol

Top Bottom