May I say why I am here in this awesome website?

• Thread starter Satica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Satica

Hi every body

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and say why i am here and not in other websites.

43 years old with 2 years experience with marijuana cultivation. I might say this 2 year was nothing but joy.

I failed a lot of times and succeeded sometimes.
I've paid 200 dollar for a bag of regular seed and harvested nothing, zero, zip and paid 30 dollars and harvested 15 oz.
They say 0.5 gram per watt is a good yield.

My first crop was 0.005 gram per watt. Statistically a disaster, but you know what? I enjoyed every second of it and went on.

Now after 5 seasons of growing and after working with around 10 different strains from seed to harvest,
From green house seeds to serious seeds to some unknown "Wana be famous” breeders,
From Indica dominant to sativa dominant
From fluorescent to HPS and MH

From Tap water to Reverse osmosis water

From ebb and flo to soil to hydroponics

From rolling a joint in 10 minutes to 2 joint in one minute

I am sure every single of you know things that I don’t and I want you to share it with me.

From all this awesome experience I want to share some of them with you my new friends, hope it brings more friendship :

It does not matter you harvest 1 gram per watt or 0.001 gram per watt,

It does not matter you have the best collection of hot strains around or an unknown bag seed

No matter 40 watt fluorescent or 1000 watt hps

No matter soil or hydro

Bat Guano from a cave or "Advanced nutrients"

Non of them matters
What absolutely matters is
You enjoy every second of it.

Enjoy your successes and failures.

Don’t share just your successes ,share your failures as well ,the lesson is sometimes in failures.

If some posts are hurting you just ask yourself is it your ego that is hurt or it is you that are hurt?
If it is just your ego then leave it alone .it hurts no more.

Is it your knowledge that has been scrutinized or you?
If it’s just your knowledge then leave it alone, you know what you know and nobody can take it from you.

Don’t look at the number of posts of somebody or the date of subscription to give or take credit. They deserve Respect for their seniority but it does not mean they are almost always right.

Almost nobody in this industry knows everything.

Do not blame the seeds and genetic and breeder for every mistakes you make. They are just the easiest to blame not the best. Blaming them does not lead to a worthy experience. I did it and wasted my time.

The secret we carry as ours could be a scientific breakthrough that we kept it from others selfishly. This awesome world was not built selfishly and this industry wills not neither.

Peace
Yours

Satica(sativa+indica)

D

Donk Frog

Well said....Welcome to the farm...enjoy your time here, good Karma abound
:)

R

Radio_Dread

hey dude, welcome to the farm. you will find this is a friendly lil comm, but yeah karma is great.

H

HazeVentura

Premium Member
Supporter
hey welcome, growing takes smoking to a new dimension......

B

bdawgburner

Nice to have you here satica. Its nice to see others in it for the passion of growing as well.

T

TwoCreeks

Great post....I'm brand new here, but every time I come on I see things I really like. People posting here seem to have great attitudes....

S

Satica

Welcome

Great post....I'm brand new here, but every time I come on I see things I really like. People posting here seem to have great attitudes....

It may seem funny but this is my first post so I dedicate its virginity to you dear New rriend.

Hope we both enjoy this website. So far I have a fantastic feeling about it.

A

azmatis

best site on the web bar none, welcome to the
farm!
respect azmatis

L

Lost

Wow, really a great post. At first I thought you were writing about me, LOL!

I myself have certainly had huge failures. Loved every second. In a way I feel I made so many different mistrakes at first, I learned all of the things to not do. Without people like DD's to put all of my failure in context of what I was doing wrong, I would have given up long ago.

Good luck on your journey here. :)

Edit: My tubgirls post in my sig is a great example. I battled root rot once before the thread and once during. Talk about freaking out!!

C

CAPO

Welcome Satica.......dig your vibes and look forward to sharing the farm with you.
Nothing ever compares to one's first harvest, always will remember mine.

S

SB805KUSH

welcome,were all here to help each other when needed.some one might need your knowledge.look out for the cali connection lines ograskl lines,&much more...
:rastadancing::rastadancing::rastadancing:

S

Satica

Wow, really a great post. At first I thought you were writing about me, LOL!

I myself have certainly had huge failures. Loved every second. In a way I feel I made so many different mistrakes at first, I learned all of the things to not do. Without people like DD's to put all of my failure in context of what I was doing wrong, I would have given up long ago.

Good luck on your journey here. :)

Edit: My tubgirls post in my sig is a great example. I battled root rot once before the thread and once during. Talk about freaking out!!

very nice to have you here.I have no intention to make anybody upset especially senoirs bro.i am here to learn from you.

Its all about the Journey not Destination.
thanks again

S

Satica

welcome,were all here to help each other when needed.some one might need your knowledge.look out for the cali connection lines ograskl lines,&much more...
:rastadancing::rastadancing::rastadancing:

Thank you , you answered my unasked question about who's lines are more interesting to follow.I had no idea

I

indoorherbs

Great post.

Way too many people get caught up in trying to fight over what the "right" way to grow is.

The one that works best for you is the right way for you even if it's not the right way for anyone else. And that "right" way for you could change from grow to grow even.

So far it's been hydroponics with Advanced Nutrients for me, and as such it seems like that'd work best for everyone else but you gotta be rational and know that other people have other methods that very well could work better for them.

S

Satica

Great post.

Way too many people get caught up in trying to fight over what the "right" way to grow is.

The one that works best for you is the right way for you even if it's not the right way for anyone else. And that "right" way for you could change from grow to grow even.

So far it's been hydroponics with Advanced Nutrients for me, and as such it seems like that'd work best for everyone else but you gotta be rational and know that other people have other methods that very well could work better for them.

Well said.

I am a hydro/advanced Nuts either but with an open eye on other options since I think we pay too much for their products

M

miss spectra

i am new to the farm aswell and so far i feel realy good about this place and im sure you will to welcome satica

D

Dulce

Guess I'm late, but great post man. Good attitude is always so important- thanks for reminding me what it's all about :)

Top Bottom