Maya42 Sohum Outdoor Grow 2015

• Thread starter maya42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
50YardLine

50YardLine

If you don't mind me asking, how did you apply the cal 25? How much per gallon? Also, did you apply during the day when temps are over 78 like the directions say? No leaf burn? Sorry for all the questions, thanks for your time.

maya42

maya42

If you don't mind me asking, how did you apply the cal 25? How much per gallon? Also, did you apply during the day when temps are over 78 like the directions say? No leaf burn? Sorry for all the questions, thanks for your time.

Yes to all. And no leaf burn

maya42

maya42

Well then.... reading is tech. I applied it through a foliar spray. Stuff works great. I'll be using it next week .

maya42

maya42

Loving that Ca state flower patch too.

Since the first time I read your post something in my head has bookmarked this information and I couldn't figure out why. I think the orange poppies are the state flower. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Since the first time I read your post something in my head has bookmarked this information and I couldn't figure out why. I think the orange poppies are the state flower. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
I think the gold California poppy is the state flower--
they come in other colors too...

maya42

maya42

That's what I thought. On the way up 140 into Yosemite is a canyon that get filled with the golden poppies. Amazing to see. Just orange mountains.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There are some places out in the desert that will grow vast carpets of California poppies, too.
Ca-25, and in fact any CaCl formula, can and should only be applied as a foliar, and only before dark or at lights out.

maya42

maya42

Ca-25, and in fact any CaCl formula, can and should only be applied as a foliar, and only before dark or at lights out.[/QUOTE]

Why ? The label insists that you only spray when it's 77 degrees out otherwise the product will be ineffective. Says something about the stomata and transpiration(?).

I had no Ill effects and the plants seemed to love it.

50YardLine

50YardLine

Yea, that isn't the way to apply cal 25 @Seamaiden?

I really wanted to know application rates, and I used just under a level teaspoon per gallon and the plants didn't seem to mind.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ca-25, and in fact any CaCl formula, can and should only be applied as a foliar, and only before dark or at lights out.

Why ? The label insists that you only spray when it's 77 degrees out otherwise the product will be ineffective. Says something about the stomata and transpiration(?).

I had no Ill effects and the plants seemed to love it.[/QUOTE]
I'll have to look on my container again, but IIRC it said not to spray in direct sunlight. I tried to find what I'd read about CaCl that basically said the same thing, but haven't found it yet. It may have been hardcopy. But, because of that, it's why I've only used it sparingly and in the evening. If it's not burning your plants when used in sunlight then I must have gotten something switched around in my head.

Goodolboy

Goodolboy

Its def the golden poppy I was just admiring and kidding around at the same time .lol

maya42

maya42

So another update :
20150625 201835
some super silver haze
20150625 201713
some kosher kush. My favorite by far when it comes to smoke.
20150625 201740
some kosher bacon with alien boss in the back

This year is going well I think. These plants have had only foliar and top dressings. By far the easiest to this big I've done. Enjoy

50YardLine

50YardLine

I would consider upping your micro's. Either rock dusts or foliar applications with the right product. Things are looking great! Especially the SSH.

Goodolboy

Goodolboy

Hey Maya what's your bacon ? I have a strain thats also called bacon I have been growing for 4 years now steadily. Its a headband x master kush x pure kush cross.

Goodolboy

Goodolboy

Hey Maya what's your bacon ? I have been growing a strain called bacon steadily for 4 years. She is the straight fire. Pure kush x headband x masterkush .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah... I don't see anything that would make me think they need micros. I don't see much that they're in need of really at all, to be honest. I'm seriously fucking jealous of this great start you have to this year!

Just sayin'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom