Maybe to much nitrogen???

• Thread starter Trizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trizzle

Trizzle

I have 3 amnesia haze auto flower, and they’ve began to become dark green and one even shiny looking the leaves aren’t really looking happy either, but I’m. It thinking I’ve over watered as I lift bucket to check moisture in soil and they’re always really light before I water, any ideas what this could be?? To much nitrogen maybe?? DROP YOUR OPINIONS....

Maybe to much nitrogen
Anthem

Anthem

stupid observation. Did you drill holes in the bottom and sides of your buckets?

Trizzle

Trizzle

Yes I put good size holes in the bottom and the buckets get dry in about 4 days as there’s no weight to the buckets at all

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey trizzle , what are you feeding them and how often ?

Anthem

Anthem

No it’s a viparspectra VP2000 but very similar
you might want to think about putting the 2 doing the worst under the Mars light and the other under the Viparspectra. I think that will help bring the other 2 out of N OD the fastest. Reasoning being the Mars lights should put out more PPFD and the plant will grow faster and come around quicker.

Trizzle

Trizzle

you might want to think about putting the 2 doing the worst under the Mars light and the other under the Viparspectra. I think that will help bring the other 2 out of N OD the fastest. Reasoning being the Mars lights should put out more PPFD and the plant will grow faster and come around quicker.
I’ll also check if this will help out thanks for your help

Latest posts

Top Bottom