Mazar 6th week of flower hermaphrodite

• Thread starter Smokin Tune
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smokin Tune

Everything had been going fine until a couple of days ago when I discovered two male flowers growing out of my female mazar plant. Found some seeds in the other lower buds but not much. Got rid of the male flowers. Now what do I do?

I

ibTheMan

Watch for more, cut um off and let the seeds mature, if u have time.
could b in the jeans or you could have stressed um out with heat or bad fert mix or alot of things.
It mite just b ah herm, if so momma probably is, and shes no good.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Keep a super close eye on that girl, and pull the nanners when you see them. You'll still miss one or two, and may find some beans, but not enough to ruin your buds. Likely herm genetics if you haven't interrupted the light cycle or caused other stress on her. If you have mold under control, misting the male flower areas with water will render the pollen sterile. I'd be careful about overdoing it late in flower, though, as it's an invitation for spores to "germinate'.. I like to spray immediately as the lights come on, so there is time for the water to evaporate during 'lights on'. Just be careful not to leave large drops on the leaves; they act like magnifying glasses and will burn your foilage.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Think altitude said it.Though if you have good air movement there will be no water left after 10 min. Those male anthers you are pulling off, if you rub them between your finger tips there will most likely be yellow powder left. If that is the case, keep an even closer watch, that is what will case a seeded crop. Like I said most of the time pollen will be seen. If not then you lucked out...probably, with sterile stamenate flowers. Watch it closely. Wish you the best of luck it is a difficult task to catch them all.

Peace

hellaouts

hellaouts

I read a post you gave on a thread called Mazar 6th week of flower hermaphrodite and was hoping you could help me. I had the same problem late in flower. I threw out the genetix, replaced my ducting and fans and cleaned everything super through after harvest. I cant really afford the set back of throwing away my veg room wich is ready 2 move now, not 2 mention my moms that are irreplaceable You think if I spray my plants with water, say when i foilere spray anyways, will prevent me from bringing in any pollen that my have contaminated my veg room threw sloppy handling? This is like a nightmare.

Top Bottom