"mazar" from seed to finish

• Thread starter iahsound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iahsound

I ordered the "mazar-i-sharif" from dutch pasion and got ten seeds, i poped all 10 and got 2 fem's. i took cuts off of both moms and #1 came out like shit no resin bad bud formation ect ect. #2 proved to be a champion. i wish i had pics from seedling but i did'nt start taking shots till i started cloning off of mama #2. anyways here's some pics of what i just finished and some from the begining of this next round! would love all feed back or questions!!!
respect!

Mazar finished 11
Mazar at 2weeks
I

iahsound

the bottom pic is 10 hydro farm buckets "drip ring" with the mazar at like two weeks. here's some more....

Mazar 2
Mazar 3
S

SoCalDam

Hearing this makes me really question the reputable seed co.

Hearing this makes me really question the reputable seed co. Dutch Passion. For a strain that has been around for years you would think there would be some stabilization within this strain with little difference between the 2. If that one came out looking like that which is bomb! Then the other came out with no resin whatsoever and like you said was crap, you really have to turn to the seed co. for that one. Nice job with the keeper tho!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That bud looks nice. I had some MIS outdoors but never got to finish them because various disasters happened to them. I also had just a few females from a 10 pack but a friend got 10 of 10 females so he got some of ours.

I have a pack of Reefermans MIS x OG Kush but I haven't popped them because I can't bear to go through the disappointment of nothing happening with another one of his strains.

You are doing a nice job with Water Farms. Keep up the good posts and threads.

I

iahsound

oh yes, these ladies are under a 1000 watt hortilux bulb and ive been feeding them "humbolt nutrients" the regular 3 part line, i also give them "prozyme" wich is from humbolt nute's outside of that they see some b'cuzz,silica blast and some cal-mag. the room there is 12 x 14 so there's plenty room and i got a 10' vortex fan pullin out the air to a 4 foot tall carbon filter. i really love these hdro bucket's there easy to maintain and i've pulled three lbs with 2000 watts above 24 buckets of bubba x pk b4!! the only thing i've ever noticed bout these buckets that i did'nt like was the salt build up at the bottoms,it tends to burn the roots sometimes...but thats why i give them prozyme cause that stuff eats dead roots and promotes new root growth along with some extra flushing your alright!!! cant wait to hear from you guy's!!!!!
bless up!!!!!

I

iahsound

socaldam, i'm with you on that man! at first i was really questioning all seed banks cause i have ordered b4 and had disapiontments from thseeds "buku" and nirvana's widow and ice back in the day. but then i got good stuff from all of them to! what are ya gonna do???

tabor, i would love to see some maz-og!!!!

thanx for stopin by you guy's!!!!!
love and respect!!!

S

SoCalDam

Looks killer bro! We should be having a harvest right about the same time as yours. I think I'm like 3 or 4 days behind u. I'll be posted to see how everything turns out. How many lights u running?

I

iahsound

Looks killer bro! We should be having a harvest right about the same time as yours. I think I'm like 3 or 4 days behind u. I'll be posted to see how everything turns out. How many lights u running?

I got one 1000wee over 10 buckets there.
i'm gonna throw some more pics up really soon here, thanx boss!!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I have heard nothing but great things about this strain. My buddy grows it in his Aeroponic system and it works the best then any strain I have seen him grow.
One of the smelliest strains I have smelled.

S

SoCalDam

Damn!!! Lookin nice! Grows kinda like a bubba. What's the finishing time on that girl?

I

iahsound

I have heard nothing but great things about this strain. My buddy grows it in his Aeroponic system and it works the best then any strain I have seen him grow.
One of the smelliest strains I have smelled.

ya she's a yielder aswell!!

I

iahsound

Damn!!! Lookin nice! Grows kinda like a bubba. What's the finishing time on that girl?

What up SoCal! ya now that you say somthin she doe's look like bubba but she sure dont smell or taste like bubba, wish she kind of did but the flaver still has that strong afgani flave! the last couple time's i took the top half of them down between 60-65 and then the bottom 7-10 days later letting everything turn 100%..yielding 2.10lb off of two 1000wee's last time with 20 galz!

I

iahsound

HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE.....AND A PIC OF SOME CURING FOR A MONTH....:party0033:

18mazar aug 2
22mazar aug 2
28mazar aug 2
27mazar aug 2
24mazar aug 2
6 mazar aug 2
P8014033
P8014032
I

iahsound

these are the last of these pics...and i ended up pulling these gyals dow at 63 days, thank you everyone for coming through!!! respect!!

P8114869
P8114872
P8114875
P8114904
P8114883
P8114884
I

iahsound

here's the last of this thread with some dried and cured from this round!!bless up!!

P8305153
P8305155
P8305156
S

swizzlegrower

recently got serious ak47 not one useful pheno from the shop in amsterdam what is happening there super unstable last few yrs

A

Auto

hi hows it goin...i am growing the auto mazar seeds and i hav put ten into the incavator (all of em r feminized) do u now wen they cum out of the incavator and into the pots?

Thnks :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom