mb ferts pickup

• Thread starter LEON TIPSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

I ordered 4 solis tek matrix ballasts from this guy tom at mbferts.com and got a great deal. Each one was less than 2oo (I want to say that i paid 780 bucks for all four of them). He gave me some free vitamin booster with my order (it was the gallon size that sells in his store for around 50 dollars) which was nice. Then about 6 months after that, one of my ballasts started acting up so I sent it in to Tom for the warranty and he got me out a brand new one. During that process i ended up covering about 50 dollars in shipping so Tom told me that I could get a 50 dollar nutrient discount from him which I immediately took him up on. I ordered his grow formula as well as his bloom formula in the gallon sizes. I also got his early and late pk boosters. I still have plenty of the vitamin booster left over so I didn't even have to order that. I cant yet say whether or not these nutrients work well, but from what I have seen from the vitamin booster and judging by my experiences with Mbferts.com in the past, I am sure that they will work great. My favorite part about this company is the labeling (well, lack thereof). The nutrients come in a white bottle with the names and usages of the products written out in pen. This way the consumer is not tricked into buying something because a picture of a chick with big tits or a boy eating cotton candy is on the label. If you have not checked out mbferts.com in the past, give it a look. I have had the best experience with this company so far and I think this guy tom is onto something pretty big. I posted pics of my order below (the vitamin booster is dirty because i have had that for a while. I just put it in the picture with all the new gear i got).

Mb ferts pickup

Coir

Coir

Pretty sure that is a violation of the law by selling unlabeled products. And why would you want to use something on your plants with no idea of what's in it?

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

I read whats in it on his website. I should have mentioned in my last post that he is very thorough (way more so than say advanced nutrients) about telling you what is in his products. He lists out what fertilizer companies and what ingredients are used in his nutrients. There are grow logs done with his nutrients on these very forums and the buds look amazing. He lists out the NPK ratios as well as instructions on usage from start to finish. I have heard similar things about the labeling laws so maybe thats something that he can improve on, but its just as easy to look up the information on the website than to read a label on the bottle. He lays out a 3 page feed chart on how to apply each nutrient from unrooted clone to flush. Also he sells the ingredients to make your own nutrients. If you email him he will be happy to shed any insight he can on how its done. I said that I did not know if they worked well yet, I did not say I didn't know what was in them. Below is a good example of how thorough his breakdown of the nutrients is. When you go to purchase his grow part A formula, this is the information provided:

MB Grow Part A

Part A: 3-0-0 (npk)

Best used for explosive Vegetative Growth in SOIL or HYDROPONIC MEDIUMS.

Provides your plants with the key elements needed for plants to live and grow.

Our formulas are some of the best in the world Because:

We only use the finest ingredients made from these companies: YaraĀ®, AkzoNobelĀ® DissolvineĀ®, HaifaĀ®, KelpakĀ®, Jh BiotechĀ® Dow ChemicalĀ®Etc.

We use The Versene Mix:

Versene mix:

Edta Tetra-sodium Salt: EDTA Na4

Edta Versene Acid - Edta Acid H4

When this mix is added to your part B formula, and then added to your feed reservoir, all the nutrients in the reservoir become chelated, and are instantly easier for the plant to absorb.

This is also the secret ingredient behind flushing formulas. Flushing formulas are marketed to be used at end of harvest to improve flavor like Final phase, Clearex, Royal Flush etc...

We only use chelated micro-nutrients.

We use two kinds of chelated micro-nutrients:

A. AkzoNobelĀ® DissolvineĀ® Micro-nutrients chelated with Edta (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid)

B. Jh BiotechĀ® Micro-nutrients chelated with Glycine (Amino Proteinates)

When these are used the plant can uptake the nutrients, or eat them much easier, faster, and in a wider ph range.

As you might know ph plays a huge role in the plants abilty to process the micro-elements. If ph is to high or to low the micro-elements can be blocked, or unavailiable for the plant to eat.

Except for Iron, most World Wide plant nutrient manufacturing companies still use the standard micro elements in their formulas. This is so they save a few cents, and your left with a higher propabiltity of your plants having deficiencies.

Usage Directions for MB Grow:

You can use this product in hydroponics, in soil mediums, soilless medium, coco

Made for Vegetative period.

Weeks 1-4: 2.5-5ml/gal Of each Part A & B

Weeks 4-BLOOM: 7ml/gal Of each Part A & B

TIP: Week 1 starts when rooted clones or seedlings are transplanted into their vegetative home, So if the clone is 4 weeks old it's still starting veg at Week 1.

TIP: Some plants can handle alot of food right away, and some it takes a month or so. This is why the range of 1-4 weeks. Some plants you might never go above 10ml/gal.

TIP: Because MB Grow has Mb Plant flusher in it, you will NOT NEED TO Flush with clean water once a week. MB Grow with MB Plant flusher in it will prevent salt building up in the medium. Now you should buy our MB Plant Flusher for the last week of bloom, since you will use no plants foods during this week you"ll want to use our plant flusher to flush your plants and medium prior to harvest to help improve taste.

TIP: Best growth comes when Reverse Osmosis Water, or distilled water is used.

Buffers are found in city supplied water. They place them there to keep the ph locked in at the 8.0+ level. They do this to protect all the pipes supplying your water from rusting or corroding, but this is a horrible level for plants to be able to absorb the nutrients properly.

City water is also usually pretty dirty, and even if it is a cleaner source, it is usually found to have high alkalinity level. This will cause the pH in your reservoir or medium to constantly rise.

This is why we recommend you only use REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER. With REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER you have a clean source of water with a lower acidic pH range.

When you spend your money on a REVERSE OSMOSIS machine, you are now starting fresh with a very low ppm (no elements or nutrients) water source. This is a good thing because the elements or nutrients found in our city's water supplies are made for human consumption.

The plant must first break these elements down before they can even absorb them. This will result in slower uptake, and your plants will show deficiencies.

Now when you add buffers and chelated micro-nutrients back into your REVERSE OSMOSIS water, you now have a plant specific base water supply.

We recommend using our MB R.O. Cal & MAG products to add back these buffers/micro-nutrients.

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

by the way, most of the other companies dont disclose their suppliers. mbferts.com does

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Mb Ferts is good people, have great products and at some of the best prices, also can pick up local in the D

buddahslave

buddahslave

I'm using MB Boost right now for the first time. Real interested in capitalizing on the hormones right now as demand and falling prices are forcing me to produce more product with less resources. I like mb ferts but I do have a few complaints that I wish he would fix. I don't like buying a gallon of mb boost and receiving a litter. I understand that it is suppose to be 4x concentrate but thats bullshit! If I order a gallon then send me a gallon. I felt a bit cheated. I also was pissed when I went to check out and the price had increased. He needs to stop with the shenanigans and just put the price and the sizes what it is. I like the product so far but have trouble trusting him. I emailed them about this and didn't hear back. Hope it gets fixed!

turbo14

turbo14

Buddah, if you would have gotten a gallon it would have been something like 8ml per gallon. Since you got a liter it is 1.87ml per gallon.

Your mad you didn't have to pay for bottled water? I'm confused. It's less dosage in a smaller bottle. If you would have gotten a gallon, it would have been mostly water.. see what I am getting at?

I've been using Mb ferts supplements for over a year on over 100 lights.. Top notch.

turbo

buddahslave

buddahslave

You have completely missed the point. If your going to sell me a litter of something for $60 than that's fine I have that all day long, but don't tell me I'm getting a gallon and send me a litter and say "O" we made this batch more concentrate then all the others. No that's bullshit and I call it how I see it. Roots Excelurator is concentrate but I don't buy a litter and then get 500 ml. If you do business right then people wont complain. If people start to complain then the government will get involved and start to regulate the business which will lead to labeling issues and other problems we don't want. If they don't want to listen that's fine with me but you reap what you sow. I would buy a litter of his product for $60 just tell me it's $60 because there are plenty of companies like his that don't use deceptive practices like Mass Spectrum and Greenleaf Nutrients and Golden Tree. The ebay list is even longer!

The Terps

The Terps

So is this stuff ph stable that's one of the things I like about running mills at my spot I haven't turned on my ph meter in months, and since it's kind of a an knock off I assume ph perfect also? I want to give it a try!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Don't go with mbferts.com, I ordered 5 products from them and only 4 came in. I emailed them about there mistake of not sending me what I paid for and they spat in my face. There an untrustworthy nutrients dealer. The Stretch Stopper I ordered and paid for never came in the mail, a value of $30. They refused to correct there mistake and called me liar. I'll stick with bulk of it means I don't have to deal with there I professionalism and it was all over a $30 Stretch Stopper, what business does that. It would have been so easy for them toown there mistake.

And which company are you with? Really dude, you've gone out of your way to find threads started as far back as 2010 to post this same shit in. Kick rocks and gtfo our forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom