MBFerts Vitamin & Hormone Booster

• Thread starter AlterNation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlterNation

AlterNation

Anyone ever tried it? Results? Thoughts? Comparisons? I'm already using IBA and fulvic, but I'm curious if anyone has any direct experience with the product or has thoughts on the potentials and/or pitfalls of using something like this.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Not using their pre-mix at all, but I did buy all of the hormone powders and can't figure out how to get them to soluble form correctly lol. So now I have a whole bag of hormones just sitting there.

AlterNation

AlterNation

I bought the pre-mixed stuff. IBA powder doesn't dissolve in water. I imagine the other hormones are similar. I forget what the stuff is that you have to use instead.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

I bought the pre-mixed stuff. IBA powder doesn't dissolve in water. I imagine the other hormones are similar. I forget what the stuff is that you have to use instead.
No, I have the KOH solution you're supposed to use, but still, didn't work.

shaggyballs

shaggyballs

I tried it had good results!
I recommend it through out the grow except early clone or teen stage.

But I prefer to mix my own separate hormone concentrate.
I use more of some hormones early and more of others hormones later on,
I have not got things dialed in yet.

jfizzle2cmu
Did you try KOH near boiling....BE CAREFUL,GOGGLES AND STUFF
Add slowly while stiring
Or try to pulverize the hormone before you dissolve it
If you add to water make sure it is boiling.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

I tried it had good results!
I recommend it through out the grow except early clone or teen stage.

But I prefer to mix my own separate hormone concentrate.
I use more of some hormones early and more of others hormones later on,
I have not got things dialed in yet.

jfizzle2cmu
Did you try KOH near boiling....BE CAREFUL,GOGGLES AND STUFF
Add slowly while stiring
Or try to pulverize the hormone before you dissolve it
If you add to water make sure it is boiling.

I've only tried it by taking like a half gram of the hormone then mixing it with about a milliliter of KOH, then added to boiling water on the stove. When I this I then stirred for a minute then put into a glass jar to add a lid and shake more vigorously than ever before. Let settle for a minute and when I look at the jar, it has all sorts of precipitation or at least floaties. Used RO water once and distilled once. :( What is your step-by-step Shaggyballs?

shaggyballs

shaggyballs

I dont know if you saw this page?

Start with pulverizing the powder,nano particle small if possible.
than add IBA and KOH,

IBA 5MG to 5ML KOH near boiling.
shake it till it dissolves than add very slowly to about 200-300 ml of near boiling water .
shake till it dissolves.
then add that to the amount of near boiling water till you reach your desired solution.

I do get a little of undissolved product floating around in a 1000 PPM concentrate(tiny specs)
but they seem to go away once mixed in a working solution.

IBA can be dissolved by using methanol but I have not tried that.
Hope that works for ya!

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SHAKE VERY WELL BEFORE USING!!!!!

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Are people using this stuff all the way thru flower? Isn't the IBA in it going to fuck up the quality of your flowers if you do? What dosage are you using it at? Does anyone know how many PPMs per gallon you get of each hormone using it at recommend strength? Has anyone tried foliar feeding with it?

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Not using their pre-mix at all, but I did buy all of the hormone powders and can't figure out how to get them to soluble form correctly lol. So now I have a whole bag of hormones just sitting there.

What did you get? I have a few of the PDFs from the site (they took them off) You can still get the same if not better hormones from other sites.

Lots of information out there to embed these in a hormone. Some use Tween20 (perhaps another Tween product will work better). Some use glycerine, alcohol etc.

Application rates must be rigorously researched and tested before widespread use.

P

Pimples

I would definitely not apply auxins like IBA in any shape or fashion from at any time during the 12 -12 photoperiod process. No way. Hormones...especially auxins are for the rootzone in veg. Especially early veg. Use your cytokinins in a foliar spray with yucca in veg weekly or bi weekly. What you want in flowering is a balanced feed with a little extra calcium in early flowering and more magnesium..potassium..and sulfur in the later stages of flower. Use "natural chelates" like fulvic acid (moves that iron around) and aminos like glycine to get them minerals really into your plant fast for fat buds. Leave the hormones alone except for vegging for bushiness and strong roots...a structure that translates to more yield later on in flower.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

The flower phase is the big show, there are no mess ups. Vegging can happen indefinitely. This is such critical information along with even using harmful pesticides and fungicide.
I would definitely not apply auxins like IBA in any shape or fashion from at any time during the 12 -12 photoperiod process. No way. Hormones...especially auxins are for the rootzone in veg. Especially early veg. Use your cytokinins in a foliar spray with yucca in veg weekly or bi weekly. What you want in flowering is a balanced feed with a little extra calcium in early flowering and more magnesium..potassium..and sulfur in the later stages of flower. Use "natural chelates" like fulvic acid (moves that iron around) and aminos like glycine to get them minerals really into your plant fast for fat buds. Leave the hormones alone except for vegging for bushiness and strong roots...a structure that translates to more yield later on in flower.
is sucn

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

Are people using this stuff all the way thru flower? Isn't the IBA in it going to fuck up the quality of your flowers if you do? What dosage are you using it at? Does anyone know how many PPMs per gallon you get of each hormone using it at recommend strength? Has anyone tried foliar feeding with it?
Yea man you can do that always be aware of the after life of applied products

Top Bottom