Mbti Personality Typing

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
That's something that probably should be taken into consideration, the mental state of the participant at the time of testing. Considering my own mental diagnosis (schizotypal bipolar), I'm sure the results could be highly skewed from day to day. I also stay heavily medicated typically as well though and that tends to regulate things.

velocity

velocity

1 thing I have found out. Growers those that have 5 years or more are very pragmatic. Growing transcend into life and life transcends into growing. It is as if for me once I got a handle on growing, I use that thought process in life.

I am alot more open minded and not so quick to judge. I plan things in greater and long term thought process. I try to understand from others perspective(s). We all know can have 2 of everything including 2 people. Do everything the exact same way, yet have 2 differant results. This has and still confuses me more than anything.

The fool or the idiot will argue it out. Me I don't give a F! or 2 shits about the emotion. I just try to see it from there end to understand the differance, ego and attitude are worthless yet many use it as a crutch.

Once you can open your mind and beable to do this it makes people very uncomfortable because the safty blanket is gone. Its the same thing as listening to your plants. It takes years of subtle small clues to read them. Once you unlock that then you find yourself applying it in life situations not knowing. The ones that scream are hiding and they have nowhere to hide. This is why I am a asshole because I rip the safty away first thing then watch the reaction, then judge. Its much like new strain nute it till leaf tips burn, give it cal mag and then dial in. The plant will produce but its going be pissy if you allow it.

velocity

velocity

Datsun understand most say we are hullicinating being able to think as fast or about differant things at once.

For me it can change snap of a finger. I stay just skull blown ripped because its the only way I can have a thought start to finish. I read alot into schizo and its relatives. High iq always seems to be beside being schizo.

I am like a eagle sitting in a tree on a windy snowy day. Eyes squinting and watching. I am very keyed about some parts of reading the non said, others I cannot pick up on. I talk slow and deliberate to see what info I can get. Yeah its amazing what a person can do, and am firm believer personality changes based on the situation at hand. Take that test soon as home from work, then once home and relaxed. Bet your more agressive after work vs relaxed awhile later.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
For me it can change snap of a finger. I stay just skull blown ripped because its the only way I can have a thought start to finish. I read alot into schizo and its relatives. High iq always seems to be beside being schizo.

I am like a eagle sitting in a tree on a windy snowy day. Eyes squinting and watching. I am very keyed about some parts of reading the non said, others I cannot pick up on.

All this, I'm very in tune with. I've also seen in my studies that high IQ is often associated with some form of mental illness. Definitely seems the more aware we become of something, something else gives in and breaks causing psychosis.

I'm very much the same way I've been told, more specifically been told I'm like Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde. I don't see it but then again I'm not the recipient of those moods most times. Also seems to be a common trait amongst those with INTJ style personalities. We tend to snap on people for miniscule things that provoke a much greater response associated with something else.

velocity

velocity

The psychosis am always curious if its a label used to seperate. Nobody like to admit an advantage, and history has for the most part secluded us out. Not to be egotistical but it would be nice if we were looked upon in better socialtal standings if we consistantly show stability.

1 question about your pregerance on trichs. Do you like over 50% amber on your trichs. Me and speed not a good mix. I prefer 80% amber and whats black is black. "Normal" people refuse to burn mysmoke. The newbs always get a bet. Bet you can sit and smoke this gram with me before your tapped out taking a nap.

With me amber doesnt ko me, rather a nice relaxing throb sensation.

Sorry for getting your name wrong, datsun was scor hed in my head earlier.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
The psychosis am always curious if its a label used to seperate. Nobody like to admit an advantage, and history has for the most part secluded us out. Not to be egotistical but it would be nice if we were looked upon in better socialtal standings if we consistantly show stability.

1 question about your pregerance on trichs. Do you like over 50% amber on your trichs. Me and speed not a good mix. I prefer 80% amber and whats black is black. "Normal" people refuse to burn mysmoke. The newbs always get a bet. Bet you can sit and smoke this gram with me before your tapped out taking a nap.

With me amber doesnt ko me, rather a nice relaxing throb sensation.

Sorry for getting your name wrong, datsun was scor hed in my head earlier.

Haha no problem man, I knew who you were referring to either way. Pretty sure I'm the only one on here with a Datsun emblem for an avatar.

On the trichs note, I can't give a definite judgement just yet. However, I will be staggering harvest on my current run to find where this strain finishes best. What I can say is I prefer an early indica in the AM, gives me a good energy boost and keeps my mood in order for the early hours. Come afternoon I need to start tapering to something even more heady to keep my anxiety under control and mood swings from bottoming out. Extracts and edibles don't really treat me so well, too damn racy (for extracts) and not effective enough (for edibles).

What I recently started doing, though not related to cannabis in the traditional sense, is microdosing psilocybin. Day five today, and am already seeing some benefits. Surprisingly is keeping my head a lot more regulated and for the first time in a couple years I don't feel depressed. My cannabis intake has also decreased.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

MBTI is complete bunk. Made up nonsense by a totally unqualified mother/daughter entrepreneurial team who have turned it into a billion dollar enterprise. If anyone is seeking employment where this is administered as part of the price of entry I would run away. Don't take my word for it either, just do some homework and you'll see.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
MMPI is where it's at, but it is an incredibly extensive test, and interpretation is practically a specialty unto itself (if it's not already).

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@Herb Forester you're absolutely correct. What I can tell you in my limited experience however is that by understanding the MBTI types, one can evade those damn application surveys that dictate who companies should hire. I've managed to get three interviews in a matter of a week due to knowing how to answer those damn things right now.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Took the 16 personalities test out of curiosity.
ESTP Personality (“The Entrepreneur”)
Says that apparently I'm in a small percentile...

Latest posts

Top Bottom