MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
was thinking I already have more land than I can use and if I buy the 65 acres was thinking of setting up 215 friendly farms to rent seasonally and listing them somewhere like Airbnb.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I hear Cali passed anew law making property owners keep track of well water use. What are they going to do make every one put meters on the pumps and then charge us for our own water? This is just insane! I`m thinking of putting a sign up on my property stating it is no longer part of California or the US ! Sovereign Property ! Question, can a citizen own sovereign property?

4214evr

Mr. Castle after all youve done for "Us" i say fuck it you have my blessings
But ima undertheradar kinda guy soooo
my 2 pennys
hoping for u to get bumper harvest jus sayn

4214evr

20140821 094526
Thankx

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I try to stay under the radar as much as I can also. Never over 99 plants and always medical. Although I include preemptive treatment as medical. Never any minors involved. Not legal with the county anymore ,but this grow was started before the new land use codes were passed. Also I will be a bit of a rebel as I believe my land owner rights supersede county regulations for public nuisances. In fact I think they are the ones being a nuisance and violating my right to privacy and protection of personal property , illegal searches, unlawful warrants, etc.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m thinking this could be filed against in international court. The United States is a signed member of international law, the states are under the jurisdiction of the United States and the counties and cities are chartered under the states constitutions. All parties are bound by these same international laws and individuals also have rights under international treaties. These courts have the ability to allow for torts by individuals as well as with signing entities. Even if the county were to prevail in court, the cost would break the bank, but to file would be minimal comparatively .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the sides down and got a fuel run done today. my daughter`s coming in the morning to help me.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
New storm coming in late Saturday thru Sunday. Rain Saturday and snow levels drop to 4500 ft. on Sunday. I think I`ve been invited Saturday for an early `B` day party , but it may just be a family get on ? I`m looking forward to seeing family anyway it goes. Just hope I don`t have to leave early because of the storm.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My daughter came and went, she`ll be back in the morning. We got some work done but trading tools back and forth slows us both down. Got a picture of Jade the cat that lives by the garden. She keeps the rats down for me. She is mostly wide but lets me pet her sometimes.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My daughter came late today but we still managed to get a lot done. Just need to put up more lathing and put plastic on the doors and hang them. I also need to put up the solar panels for the vent fans and put some passive vents in on the backs. I`ll fetch some water, water the garden and work on my motorhome`s roof some more tomorrow. I got some of that spray stuff at Walmart I`ll try this time.

My mom moved to my sister`s ranch in the hills above Piedmont (Bay Area) after my dad passed. Haven`t been able to get out to see her. I just found out she has fell down several times and has broken ribs and maybe more. They are looking into having her placed into a rest home with medical staff to care for her 24/7. Really want to see her soon ! I don`t think she will be around much longer. She has dementia and suffers many heath problems.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got lazy took a unplanned nap that took up a lot of the day. I did do an extra good watering because being covered they still need water even when it rains. I also got up on the roof of the motorhome and tried that spray sealer stuff. Lets see if it works in the storm that should be here late tonight- early tomorrow. They say it won`t have much moister but the snow level could be down to 3000 foot. well below me by about 1500 foot. Heaters are primed to go ! It was kind of warm today however.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I know people use duct sealer on motor home roof leaks. Just another option. It's water based. Mildew and mold resistant and flexible. No spray just paint on.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
might try that if it still leeks . Won`t know until the next storm comes through. Thanks !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam the roof is still leaking! I`m going to clime up and use some scrap greenhouse plastic to cover it soon as it stops raining! Not sure what to use to keep it on, roof is wet and duct tape won`t stick on wet stuff. Wish I had some strong magnets. may hull up some bricks?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
All stocked up with propane, diesel and Gas. Today I`m off to town to have a tune up and put my 12v heater in the Blazer. On the way back I am stopping over at my buddies on the HWY , he wants to discus some venture involving his grow room. then home to do some house keeping. Tomorrow my daughter is coming back to work with me some more.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got the heater in and working, checked out the Blazer. Number one and number three cylinders have intermittent misses. Didn`t have the time to get into why, maybe dirty injectors? Added some fuel cleaner and will see if it improves any. My buddy on the Highway may come out tomorrow.

joeca1i

joeca1i

man flexseal didn't work?Did you follow the instructions?Should call them up and tell um you want your $ back..I think they have a guarantee.

Top Bottom