MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep I built him one but he just likes his hole in the ground under my trailor better.

Bad news for the last few days much of my time has been spent looking through my seed stash.I`ve been putting new lables on some as I went and sorting through them.(mind you what I have on hand is only a small amount of the total in my collection). A while back I found my dead bolt to my bedroom door had been unlocked and a pack of seeds was on the floor by the door.I looked at my seed stash at that time and it looked a little short. The only person who has ever been in my trailor was my one time partner who ripped my grow off last fall. I can`t find a number of strains after looking at each one closely. One of those strains is the CRed. Most of the strains I know are missing are replaceable and not rare. A lot of them were ones I got through Elite Genetics for rent on my trailor at one point and the labels were not readable.A few were given to me by an old friend `Doobie` from Spain and they were Ace Seed strains. Some, I have know idea what they were. One strain I didn`t have here was The African Black Magic which is still safe. My former partner has no idea what most of my strains were and didn`t look at them or had no time to look them over taking maybe a couple small hands full of what ever. The loss is not that bad except just a few,mostly older seeds that he will not be able to grow because he was just learning.He did get a few nice ones and I have most of my best ones. But I am more than pissed off! God help me but I want to xxxx that Ass Hole! Anyway I`m sure I can replace the CRed at some point as a number of people I`ve talked to have it. What pisses me off the most is I got these seeds from Hell Boy who is now dead.He sent them just before he died just so I`d have them.I never got the chance to thank him,now I will not get the chance to grow them out.

I`m going to be setting my property up with Maximum Security and if anyone trys to rip me off .... They will hang naked upside down with a fience charger hooked to thier balls for the rest of there very short worthless lives!

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

Damn mark, with all the bad luck recently you are definitely in for some good karma!
That douche that ripped you off will get his in time.
Theres always someone trying to bring down the champ! Your knowledge and skills will succeed in the end though!

Sour bananna og kush f1,s!!! Sounds amazing!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep I already know where he plans on growing next Spring. Thinking of making up some Pollen Bombs with ditch weed.This guy isn`t to bright. Most my energy is going into working my magic though,I have little time to be messing with taking out the trash right now. I still have a ton of genetics that I need to explore.

I also found three Sour Kush seeds and bunches of very intresting things Elite was working on.Most of his stuff will need more work. Lots of Lemon flavor crosses.Some Lemon drop kush even! I love that stuff! I never even looked all that well through most of the seeds I got from Greens before now.Got a bunch of great gems from him,makes up for the money he owed me I gess. With what I got I could have kept Elite Genetics Biz going for years ! He was a great seed hoe if nothing else.

It`s kind of like I did find gold on my property! Now I just need to get panning!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
5 for 5 on the Time Warp seeds.Started the Kandahar and Sierra Leone IBL last night. (fingers crossed)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats Up

Sounds like your keeping busy, heard you got a name of a logger. Even if the prices aren't the best you should have the trees that are ready logged, waiting in the logging business is a losing proposition. Have the best/oldest trees taken and instead of waiting for prices to rise you can wait for your trees to grow up and fill in the spots previously occupied by the ones you had logged. I don't mean to harp on this but if you need money its right there and a good logger will build roads to get the trees out etc. so it sounds like a win/win for you. Plus the logged areas are excellent grow sites for a couple of years until they get grown in. Don't waste your time on retribution to your thief, he will get his soon enough. Take care man, your seed quest sounds adventurous

mal

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I should at lest talk to the guy about logging the property.It`s just I keep expecting rain and maybe snow soon. I don`t want logging going on durring planting season. It would be better if I could come up with enough $ to do the road ,a pad, and the water system.That could be done in a week or less. I should also get some pricing for that as well,just to see where I`m at.

I`m thrilled the Time Warp sprouted in such short order,now I`m starting to worry a little about the other strains.Well it can take awhile sometimes for some seeds to crack but still what if .... I have Cali O,Sierra Leone IBL,Kandahar,and Nebula x LLOGK going,so far nothing. Just started the Nebula x LLOGK last night after putting the TW in cups of soil late yesterday. I can`t wait to see some tails showing,this is nerve racking!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Two Sierra Loene and one Kandahar popped over night! This shows while they maybe old seed all is not lost!!! There just taking longer than I`d like.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
A friend is sending me some cuts of Orange Deisel so Next round will include some Original Deisel I got years ago out of New York.I`ll be trying to make some Orange Double Deisel seeds if it works out. Up next for popping, some first release Sensi Star, Original Alien Dawg,Maybe some Surge`s OG and ?

fractal

fractal

If you know where that dickhead is going to be setting up shop, it might be funny to post up on craigslist or budtrader directions to his spot with something like "new co-op needs patients come on by" or "free clones/bud". Something to get all kinds of people dropping by his place and frustrating the hell out of him. It would be satisfying and relatively harmless.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep I know but, Not thinking about games that don`t do me any good.I`m thinking of showing up at harvast time with a picking crew and taking what is mine. If he uses my genetics that will be the whole crop. Won`t be ripping it He will be there when I do it. Hope he likes getting his ass kicked !

More seeds popped over night! An other Kandahar,and 4/5 Nubula x LLOGK. No Cali O yet Dam it! Really want that one even though it isn`t a rare one.I want to use it in breeding.

B

Bluenote

Yep I already know where he plans on growing next Spring. Thinking of making up some Pollen Bombs with ditch weed.This guy isn`t to bright. Most my energy is going into working my magic though,I have little time to be messing with taking out the trash right now. I still have a ton of genetics that I need to explore.

!

Been reading with interest , just out the guy on BudTrader NorCal and then out him to the rest of the community , word will get around. Hell if you want to , just p.m. me the details and I'll put the word out around my pitiful little contact circle , it'll get around. Believe that.

Like what you're doing , currently looking around at property myself , both bare land and with dwelling and well.

Keep the faith.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve already told a number of people here locally so they don`t get burned by this guy.I`m not intrested in revenge ,I just want what is owed to me by this asshole.Then I don`t want to see him ever again. I trusted this guy for over two years! A friend of mine and I even took him over to meet Ed Rosenthal at his house one time! I feel stupid about that now. I just want what`s mine and to forget this joker`s face!

B

Bluenote

This isn`t the ending! I have desided to hell with the rippers! I plan on making a stand on my property.Next year I`ll get that road done and the water set up as well as a pad and septic.Not sure If I`ll grow there right away. I plan on using the timber to put in 20 ft. log posts around the whole property and using electrical bob wire,lights,dogs ,guns,cameras,alarms,armed guards,what ever it takes to make this place safe from anyone with ill content.Then I `ll do some real grows and breeding!

Hey , I'm too new to send a p.m. , contact me privately , I've a couple of security ideas for you that you might be interested in. By the way it's hard to drive current through barbed wire , and we are seemingly headed for a very dry year , you might want to rethink the whole " hot wire" concept due to the fire hazard.

B

Bluenote

I`ve already told a number of people here locally so they don`t get burned by this guy.I`m not intrested in revenge ,I just want what is owed to me by this asshole.Then I don`t want to see him ever again. I trusted this guy for over two years! A friend of mine and I even took him over to meet Ed Rosenthal at his house one time! I feel stupid about that now. I just want what`s mine and to forget this joker`s face!

I hear you , but the whole community benefits if you out him. I'm an old man and originally from Texas so I tend to have a specific attitude about rippers.

And hey if I can do anything to help you out just yell , I doubt my pitiful genetics collection would have anything you really want but if you needed clones or something then as long as you are 215 legal I'd cut you some of you're in a bind...gratis.....keep it in mind if you do get in a bind.

There are some good people around , there are even those of us who can still use a chainsaw and are willing to help out , just that everyone has to trust each other all the way around.

Hey as an aside , if there is a stream on your property does it have enough drop to make small unit hydro a possibility , a small pelton wheel and a few second hand solar panels could help you out a great deal.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I plan on using a copper wire woven into the bobwire and using regular solar/battery electric fience charger.It`s more for the bear,mountian lion,and deer anyway. It will be strung on 12 foot ceder poles I cut from my property and on glass insulators. The inside of the fience will be tight wire mesh to keep smaller animals out as well as keeping small farm animals and grand kids fingers in. I plan on using trip wires with blank shotgun and pepper spray bombs,as well as CCTV,motion sencer solar floods and dogs.(Of course I will also be armed to the teeth) I have access to some other gadgits as well but can`t talk about that.

B

Bluenote

I plan on using a copper wire woven into the bobwire and using regular solar/battery electric fience charger.It`s more for the bear,mountian lion,and deer anyway. It will be strung on 12 foot ceder poles I cut from my property and on glass insulators. The inside of the fience will be tight wire mesh to keep smaller animals out as well as keeping small farm animals and grand kids fingers in. I plan on using trip wires with blank shotgun and pepper spray bombs,as well as CCTV,motion sencer solar floods and dogs.(Of course I will also be armed to the teeth) I have access to some other gadgits as well but can`t talk about that.

The shotgun trap is legal trouble , even with blanks , pepper spray drifts on the wind , it can backfire on you.

And believe it or not if you want one heck of an alarm system that won't attract any undue attention get yourself some geese. Believe me they squawk at anything.

Have you given consideration to the type of dog and level of training as regards the dog? Something like a Fila or an Ovchartka might be called for , though they are a huge responsibility.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep had geese when I was a lad and they can bite you. Loved my step mom`s German pound cake she used to make with the large goose eggs!

I`m not to worried about having a legal problem with the trip wire alarms.I`m more worried about legal problems with my Bushmaster Goverment model M-16. I have both the Bushmaster simi auto reciever and the Full auto reciever and bolt made by Colt.I also have two pre-ban 100 round drums and bunches of 30 round mags for it. Hell I got a bunch of add ons such as Bi-pod, different scopes ,lazer aim,ect. The only thing not 100% legal is the advanced Night scope that wasn`t ever released for the public`s use. Got it form a friend in Special Opps.

fractal

fractal

Yep I know but, Not thinking about games that don`t do me any good.I`m thinking of showing up at harvast time with a picking crew and taking what is mine. If he uses my genetics that will be the whole crop. Won`t be ripping it He will be there when I do it. Hope he likes getting his ass kicked !

More seeds popped over night! An other Kandahar,and 4/5 Nubula x LLOGK. No Cali O yet Dam it! Really want that one even though it isn`t a rare one.I want to use it in breeding.

Ah heck well if you were planning on that then you are a step ahead of anything else. I thought you were going to just drop the whole thing but really, some people don't listen to anything but a boot in their ass and that's just the way things are. Is tit for tat really revenge? that's more of a philosophical question but sometimes a serious lesson is in order.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK thinking of starting one more strain in the next batch.It`s called Larry and Elite wrote it is Killer Limon flaver. I have no idea what to expect ,is it a Sativa,Indica or hybred? I seem to have found a bunch of `Killer` Lemon flavored strains he was working on,some without a strain name and no clue what he made them from. I like sweet flower to maybe orange flavors myself.He insisted I try some lemon flavor strains because he was nuts about them.I will say they were some kind of dank smoke. Anyone ever try any of his lemon strains?

Top Bottom