markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just got my new tractor home.
00T0T blYjim1B01O 50x50c

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got everything dry now so next I`ll de-bone and try my new Twister trimmer. Not in a hurry as the prices are always low this time of year. I expect the prices to be better later on anyway, than last year. Figures, I had much of my crop ripped ! Lucky for me I had some properties in the trust sell and got a chunk of cash. I`m planning on doing work on the property and may not even grow next year. I was thinking of trying a seed grow and make some clones to sell next spring, all from seed. Need to grow them out and sex then pick the moms and those to make fresh seed from , keep the best males. I might even work on some crosses, as long as I`m done with the project so I can work on the property. We`ll see how it goes. I really need to get moved on the property while I have the resources.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Will you be reproduceding more seeds of and preserving your T.O.K, African Black Magic, And other old school strains?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I will be making fresh seed for my stock of a few strains , but not the African Black Magic. It is to hard to grow or clone. That will be a special run all it`s own soon as I get set up better. This run would be just a few strains I have on hand that need to be refreshed. Talk of Kabul is in the running for a refresh project. This is going to be very limited and only maybe 4-5 strains. I don`t have room for to many as I`ll be starting 200+ seeds of each stain. I won`t end up with more than 10 plants of each strain. Half will be seeded and half will be mothers for cloning. None of the seed plants will be very large. Moms may be 3-4 foot before taking clones. That`s the plan anyway. Still in the planning stage. Once down on the property (and set up) I`ll do a lot larger projects.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Okay thank you, sounds good! The African Black Magic must be very unique to just kill itself with its own resin. do you think it is mutated? Or maybe even cursed? How wide are the leaves of the African Black Magic, skinny like a Thai strain or just a little more wide like a typical south African Durban? Please excuse me for all of the questions Markscastle, I am just so interested in this African strain. I hope that you take some good pictures of the African Black Magic when you grow it out in the future.

KK

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It`s leaves are wider than most sativa strains. One reason for not working on this strain is it has a lot of work before it can be released to the public , also although it has probably the highest THC content I`ve ever seen, the hype, rumors, and legend built up about this strain , thanks mostly to a fellow breeder and High Times mag, may lead some to disappointment. It`s a good strain,( if you can get it to grow), but it`s not the holly grail.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Hey Markscastle do you remember what is the name of the Hightimes magazine that had the African Black Magic on it? Also I remember you mentioning in the past that the African Black Magic had yellow resin, do you think this effects the high? lastly what does the African Black Magic smell like?

KK

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
After taking a rather hard hike around about half of my property I`ve decided not to attempt making a farm on the land. There are a couple of areas that if the timber were cut and some leveling done would be useable , but much of the land would not be usable for anything but 215 growing. Also it`s a bit more remote than I`d like. Would be hard to access in the winter when it snows. By the time I put the improvements needed to make a working farm out of the land I could buy a better property lower down and closer to town. I`m not sure what to do with the 10 acres, sell, improve enough to rent/lease, or what? I have seen remote grow land with water lease for $20-25,000 per season nearby. Still If I were to put the cash into access across the creek , road improvements and a pad area I wouldn't have the cash left to outright buy an other property. I have 0 credit having done nothing after the house in the valley was foreclosed on nearly 9 years ago and filling bankruptcy just before. So far I`ve put most of the rewards from a co-op grow in the valley, $6,000 for road ruffed in to the property line and 5,000 for a survey that has yet to be filled. It was marked on the corners. I don`t think I would be able to pull even if I sell. I`ve been staying on the easement to the property for around 7 years now And it`s time to move. It`s right off a dirt road with dust and traffic and I was ripped for much of my crop last season and had my RV broken into. It could happen again. Not worth putting all the labor and expense in to try again here just to have it ripped again. If I could get on my property that would be nice but I`m afraid I could have health problems and be snowed in as much as a week at a time during the winter. I need a few acres of land nearer the road and closer to town. Still need it privet but accessible and it needs water and a septic ! I`m going to look around when the weather calms down a little. I also still have about a third of my crop that was ripped dried and on the bone to work on. Not sure how much the yield will be on that. I have about $30k and at least an other $60-70,000 yet to be distributed from my parents estate when the properties sell. I`m wanting to stay local because my kids and grandkids are in this area. I`m just at a loss right now as to what I want/ can do. I had my hart set on this property but It wouldn` be affordable to make a full working farm with orchards and animals. and it`s a little to remote with my health. With a little work and some capitol it would make a great seasonal grow spot and has an abundance of fire wood, water, some timber and lots of wildlife for a hunting cabin. So it does have some value. Just not what I`m wanting. If I was younger and up to a challenge I`d keep the land and fork over for improvements.

destructo

destructo

Well Hello, Looks like I am about 5-6 years late to start following this thread. Im glad to see you still have your health Old Timer :)
Sad to read about the rippers and that you are going to sell.

Looks like I got alot of reading todo to see what you have been up to for the last few years.
Hope to hear back from you, stay safe.

destructo

destructo

Blueberry x White Rhino is Blue Rhino.I grew some of this year before last and it was bomb! Thinking of maybe doing a cross myself as well as Blue Berry x Ruskey ,Blue Russian.
I wonder if this is possibly white rhino I sent you in 2005/2006???

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just started to de-bone. Almost two tubs done last night. Soon as I get it all de-boned I'll try out the new twister then weigh it out into units and vacuum pack it to store until mid April or so.

Top Bottom