MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Man never buy a twister t4 ! They have very thin cheep made drive belts and it takes an act of God to get distributers to order replacement belts that must be ordered from Canada !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well my generator went out on me this weekend so it's into the shop. I can charge my shore batteries with jumpers and I have an inverter for limited AC power, but no fans on my plants ,no dehydrater to dry with until it's fixed ! No mold is showing but worried after all the rain.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Talked to my partners on the co-op. I had some Greenhouse and a few out door plants but one of them wants to trade some of his greenhouse for my out door. Not sure what I should do. It's about 5 units is all but he didn't get any of that strain. His old lady wants it for her medical. Which goes for more on the market ? Got some time yet as most of it is just now starting to be dried. I may have to bring mine over here to cure because I instlist on jar cured. Not sure I have enough room . Talking about an extra 280-300 pounds over what I have from my grow.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Thanks giving dinner with the family, head ach from noise , had to tow my Blazer home because the head lights stopped working and it was dark. Oh left my cane where the Blazer was parked when I came home in the tow truck. Had a good time anyway and the kids stuffed my fridge with turkey and ham dinner !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well only one last plant in the middle greenhouse to pull and it's a big one , then I can tackle the last full greenhouse full. Got the first and second cuttings done on the lower and middle greenhouses, except the one. It's coming down today.

below frigid

below frigid

Well my generator went out on me this weekend so it's into the shop. I can charge my shore batteries with jumpers and I have an inverter for limited AC power, but no fans on my plants ,no dehydrater to dry with until it's fixed ! No mold is showing but worried after all the rain.

Too bad I am so far away I loan you one of my 4.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Doing some extra chores and may run to town today. My trimmer guy will have his power out anf won't be able to use the trimmer machine today. I'll start back in on harvasting Sunday night.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got a tub full for my trimmers to work on late last night. Should keep them going today. They are taking yet an other day off tomorrow for medical reasons. I'm going to load them up for the rest of the week including Saterday! I need this stuff run as soon as possible. I'm worried about frost. If there is frost I can run the heaters at night but it adds cost to the harvast.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Dam hear through the grape vine authorities think all the fires were started by Mexican Cartel to burn out the legal pot market. O was wondering because it seemed the richist grow areas got hit just before harvast time . At least a 40% loss for farmers, maybe much more!
I cant throw a like on this one. Damn. That suxx if true.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Been reading that new laws and taxes will cause up to 25% increase in medical retail and 30-50 % above that for recreational retail sales. This along with tighter suppy due to fire ,smoke and might infestations are going to cause increases in pricing and allow a greater margine for black market growers after January when the new laws take effect. I see prices about $100 above last year around this same time and expect the usualble slow increase of prices after the harvast to increase to maybe an other$150- 200 above last years prices in the same time piriod. Prices will go up and so will demand this year, it's only a question of how much and when they will peek before the next harvast year. I have no idea what prices will do in the longer run.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
7 more plants and harvast is done. When you grow this late in the year it becomes almost rerelivent if your buds are from last year. Hell they aren't done being cured until the next year !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Really behind on everything. Went into the hospital last Sunday was in ICU 24 hrs and then transfered into a room. Got out monday late and spent the next two days off my feet. Much better now. They think it may have been food poisening and an enter ear problem? My blood sugar was a little high and my blood pressure a little low. I've had my blood pressure a little high before but never low. Got a follow up with my doctor next week.

Top Bottom