MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The bear isn`t yet full grown but it`s about 150 lbs. There are people who hunt bear in the area so it`s days are numbered. Until someone gets it, it will be a pest to contend with. I`ve had them getting into the trash at night in camp grounds. They always make messes. Got to keep it away from camp.My dog should be helpful doing that.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Storms have made me stop work on the roadway into my property but my crew is heading back up the hill tonight and tomarrow. Bones hurt and getting desgusted with the weather but I will get into and get my clones going soon? I bought my partner a small older trailor and he and his GF are on there way up with it and some of the gear tonight. The guy I got the trailor from ended up being a friend of my brother and used to ride with him and some of the other members of his '81' crew back in the day.He may paint my bike for me for cheep also.The brush is a a real artist ! He painted my brother`s old 47 panhead chopper!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK this weather is just pissing me off now! One more day of rain! Buddy didn`t get up the hill cause the break lights don`t work on the trailor and I`m not going to make it until tomarrow when I`ll follow him up so he doesn`t get stopped by the Popo. I gess I can work on a new dog chain so Bruit doesn`t run after the bear at night and shop for a new camera so I can get some pictures. I might even pay a few bills ahead of time. Sounds like a wonderful F@*King day doesn`t it?

B

biggs

sounds like you got a lot of work ahead of you bro. really looking forward to seeing what you got planned. good luck with everything mate, and keep a good look out for that bear...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thx for reminding me I need to pay the pg n e bill - lol

G

gooey

bills lol talk about the fun stuff....love that you keep it honest mark, this is the life we live, not all flowers n clouds of smoke lol gl with this grow, peace n puffs

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Picked up a new generator to run the trailor on and got a new coolpix camera so I can take some pics of the place. Going up tomarrow and plan on going into the spring and seeing if there is still a trailor ,jeep,and VW on my land as I been told. I also want to look for the nearest creek for a second water sourse if needed. Have tank and trash pump will travel, LOL! Not spending the night yet because the back of the truck will have to many stinky gas cans in it ,I don`t think I want my dog back there this trip. Have to be back to feed him at night. I will bring the camera though.

E

E.T.

looks like you might get a break in the weather....onward and upward

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I was up for sunrise! excited as the weather on MSN shows no rain in sight and temps into the 80`s! It`s about time! Everyone i know who planted there clones in the valley saw a number of them go into flower.Those who waited now still have to plant and those who didn`t wait are looking to replace there clones and replant.I figured that would happen with all the clouds so my babbies are just going to be hardend off soon and put out a little later but start a little larger this year. We`ll just have to see how the season progresses from here. A shorter grow season would just mean a better price maybe because we were flooded last year anyway. I just want to get a greenhouse or two up so I can work longer into the season on my breeding .If I could get the road in better shape this year I`d think of staying in year around and suffering the fuel cost to grow year round in a greenhouse under lighting and gas heaters.

Camera is a Nikon Coolpix L22 very easy to use. Pics coming!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Yea it definitely sounds like you have some work going on!!

There has to be a way to make use of the water,safely and efficiently..i would hope...this is just a slightly educated guess,but wont a big ole r.o system take care of that,or will it not work for the parasites

Sounds like a beautiful piece of land,hit me up mc!

Burn

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yesterday went like this.My parner took the old trailor I bought up and I followed him in. Brought up the generator,fuel and supplies. We cut the brush in an other 50-60 ft. while his GF played sick(she`s lazy) then we took the trailor in as far as we had cut in so they could set up camp close to the work. He ran over a small tree stump and popped a tire right where I told him the trailor should be because it was level. I tore a mirror lose from the brush. I took off just before dark ,came home and colapsed on my couch. I didn`t take any pics,was too buzy working.I`m going to fix my mirror on my truck,pay some bills and get ready to go up again for an over nighter with my dog Bruit this time.May be this afternoon or maybe tomarrow morning.Were still trying to find a tractor to work the road. The older trailor got in but also got torn up a little. May end up renting some equipment? While on the road just in from the road we are clearing there was an ATV,dirt bike and a jeep that came by. Even as far back as we were people are out and about 4 wheeling.The person on the ATV had soil and clones with him. This area is known for some of the best weed in the area so no suprize there. While trying to find the best way into the land(and checking things out in the area) I came across 4 older grow sites. What I don`t like is I also found where people had been dumping trash in the woods and not just one site ether! When I get time on my hands I`m going to clean up what I can. These woods are beautiful and it pisses me off what low life people do to the enviroment!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I plan on taking samples of the spring water and will take what action is nessesary to clean up the spring or make the water clean before using. I was thinking of filtering it and distilling or boiling it before it goes into the water tank for the trailor.I`d rather not use any additives and a big R.O. system would be expencive. Pure water is a must!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

sounds like your in quite the rowdy growers area.......
stay smart
and safe
you've got neighbors

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I think they are all worried about the new people being in there neck of the woods. LOL! Yep when ever a plant is in the ground there, it will be gaurded! We already have No Trespassing signs up, am thinking of putting up some game cams as well. I do know a few people in the area and they have told me to watch for rippers, mostly from out of the area.Doesn`t happen often, but it does happen.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh no! Someone has plants growing on my property! Member of my crew who is at the site called me. Not sure what to do about this. He`s going to be talking to some of the local growers and call me back.I`m planning on going up in the morning early for an over nighter.Not sure how to handle this.Seems they put them out from the opend up road I was working on above me before I found a better way in to the property.I think they are still in pots or bags and not in the ground? I`ll find out more in a while when I get that call.

J

JAHGYDI

pics we need pics. sounds like alot of work but fun work.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep going up in the morning and this time I`ll take some pictures.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Ha Ha Ha ha! It turns out my partner had some plants stashed up at the old camp site that he had yet to move down. When the guy from across the valley was out and about he found them and told my partner about them. He brought the plants to him and they were ours. All is ok and it`s good to know the guy from across the valley from us is honnest. He also said there are alot of bear and also mountan lyons in the area.They shouldn`t be much of a problem this time of year but when the food gets short in late Fall then they can become a larger problem. I`m not worried as I grew up in the higher elevations. Just have to hang your food and trash in the trees from ropes or you will have a mess to clean up every morning.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
mystery solved

lmao - good shit

:smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom