MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No the ToK and Pre 98 have yet to sprout as well as the... OK just checked and maybe 8 Tok just starting. No Dogbite yet,one Toxic Lemon. I`ll be planting some of the Aliendawg and Sensi Star tomarrow. Hey just thought about it! Isn`t that what the Starfighter was made with? This is the first run original of Aliendawg( V1) and Sensi Star(V1) though.May have different phenos as well.
The StarFighter is Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien. Whomever bought them beans is gonna hav Dom fire in the garden. The Alien Dawg F1's r def a winner! That Old School Sensi Star also. Good luck with everything, MC! I can't wait to see some pics of the new babies. Hopefully them other beans pop for u, bro.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I thought it was Lemon Alien dawg x Sensi Star. Oh well I got Tahoe OG seeds also.

So far some Alien Dawg,Dog Bite, Sensi Star,Toxic Lemon Have sprouts. The pre 98Bubba are a thick shelled seed and always take longer. Looks like some of the ToK may have tails showing soon.Also looks like I have two Cali O starting but they look weak.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yes Dennis Hopper would have been great! He was in Easy Ryder wasn`t he?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol yes - yes he was

he was awesome in Blue Velvet as well

:anim_30:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Lets think of someone alive that would be a good actor for the part cause I`m sure not doing it! I`m not that public of a person. We need a writer and sreen play writer at that ,then directors, props,ect. OK where `s all this money coming from anyway? This would cost a fortune! I gess I could start a public stock and keep a few shares just incase it took off?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If there's one thing I can't fucking stand it's warm beer! Heineken, Fuck that shit, PabstBlueRibbon!! Best beer quote of all time. That movie is gnarly Motherload...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I still like my old idea to get everyone to save all there spent soils and find a shallow place in Internations waters and make an Island. Start a country where there are few laws, little Goverment. I`d try to drop a lot of our social stignma and creat a simple way of life. The Island keeps getting bigger as work and time go on.Idea is at one point there is only one land mass on earth and the Sea.Everyone who works on the island gets 50 % of the land they contribute/work on. Regardless of how much they work or contribute, they are citizens. Their children will inherit the estates and can contribute as they wish as well. It may start out as a little dot in the Sea but as it takes root it shapes mankind for ever. Everything is made a new and planed to be a garden.A place of Peace and Love. Some land would be untaimed parks and other places of recreation . I think 25 % should be enough for public owner ship and the rest would be personal property. Parks could be some of the existing that are unaltered. Others created as the land consumes the world of today. It would be designed to complement the poputations of wild life, plant life and people.This country would be International and have no military.It would run on contributions and have no taxes.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Think open markets where anyone can sell or trade there goods of all kinds and at no cost or middle men.And again NO Taxes! Personal improvements on properties would be up to owners and only contributions would be spent on Public improvements. No one would be paid for working for the public, it would be an honner instead of an office or title.The Let the People build the world they want!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Bummer ! I tryed to get out and stopped at my friends house and the truck wouldn`t start. Tryed a jump and even a battery charge but no dice. Got it going by push starting it and came home. Batteries both show 12.9 volts but it only clicks. I got it where I should be able to roll start it but I only get one shot then it`s a tow truck . Might find a local to pull it up the hill and start it on a roll to get it to a shop. This starter was just put on last summer!

Well I put holes in some cups and mixed some soil up for the sprouts. That comes first! I`m not out of anything and no hurry to go to town and get another starter at this point. Seedlings and sprouts come first.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Mark,
I'd make sure that your battery terminals are really tight. Also, if you can get a meter reading off of the starter positive while you try to crank the starter, that will tell you for sure if it is anything up to the starter itself. Is it a GM or Ford?

-TF

J

JAHGYDI

mys buddys dodge does the same. we cant figure it out. thinking its a grounded out wire.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
91 GMC High Sierra SLE 2500 4x4 350 eng. 5 sp, duel batteries.(Camper special) A lot of Miles on it. When I get enough ahead I was going to switch out the motor with a rebuilt maybe.

I may just get a newer truck,4 x 4, one that is automatic with vortec injection,Extra cab short bed w/ class 3 hitch and oil cooler for the tranny.Would be ok to be a 1500.

I was also thinking of getting a more gas worthy something,4 x 4 . And then buying an M-37 military Power wagon.I`d use the truck for work, to fetch soil, get fire wood,haul stuff.,ect and use the gas saver to check the mail,shop for supplies, get around,ect.

The problem is I am trying to save $ to put my road ,water,septic,fience and garden in. I really don`t need to be spending anymore that I have to on a truck right now. I need to make more money so i can get things going. For now I`ll just fix the truck.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Embeding doesn`t work on the video but I can see where this video is going and agree Peewee ain`t gonna work.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

If it's a GM, alot of guys in a pinch will hit the starter with a hammer or a 2x4 to get it to start.

-TF

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
get in there with a screwdriver and jump the contacts if all else fails

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Being a 4x4 there isn`t alot of room around the starter. Yep it`s a GMC truck. It just needs a new starter. The one I put in last Summer was a cheep one. Should have put a better rebuild in at the time. Every time I go cheep it always comes back to bite me.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ahh yeah bro I hear you - I remember when grand auto had "lifetime warranty" starters or 29 bux

I put three of them in my 69 mustang one summer - lol

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well today I`m planting all the sprouts in cups and letting the other seeds soak in some fresh water.I`ll do all my regular chores and call to see about having my truck worked on. It`s to muddy up here to put one on myself and I`d still need to run an get parts so if it will start I`ll drive it down to a shop,if not I`ll call a tow truck I gess.

Top Bottom