MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Foot still sore but a little better. Tramadol helped a little but made me sleepy. I got the 1000 gal water tank today. Other than that I got water and watered everything then got water for tomorrow. Trying to stay off my feet as much as possible. It`s not easy. I just want to get the beds done ASAP so I can start getting soil.
ThCAGIKR15

K

KBA

I just want to say that dude I had met who told me all that nonsense, was just pulling my leg and that in fact he was just a pathological liar . Some people I swear! We are all ways responsible for ourselves!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
ThCAV552LC
Feel a little better ,Thank you. I pounded a few nails until it got hot. May do some more this evening?
Called my Step Mother and Father for Mom`s day. My mother died when I was nine Yrs. old ,Dad remarried to a wonderful woman. Still miss my Mom after all these years. Jealous of Dad being able to find two great ladies in his life time. I was married 9 years but it ended ugly. I ended up with the kids and the house. Now I`m a Grand Parent and single. I`ve had a few GF`s along the way but no life partner. One GF was a center fold for Playboy though.

Got to get up early tomorrow to look at a water truck. Early bird gets the worm! If this works out my water problems will be solved. I may even make a few bucks delivering water to other local growers.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Add was old, truck was sold. Thinking of getting a 305 gal truck tank and a gas pump instead. Can`t really put a bigger one in the truck because it`s a 3/4 ton. May need overload springs put in.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got only one more frame to put together then I can start staining. After than I`ll have 4 more to staple wire fence up in and then line with weed fabric. Then it gets fun! I need to mix up everything I have and put it on the bottom of the beds before I can haul anymore new soil.

I have the netting for the screen of green outdoor but will need to make the tunnel covers before Fall but at that point I can stop and work on other projects like increasing the water supply. I also need to clear up a fire break ,work on the generator shed, The drying shed will need to be done ahead of time. I will need to beef up security. Need to clear brush and organize, work on the roads, and endless other things.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh forgot I`ll be posting some pictures along the way as I progress so you will be able to see my grow this year as it develops. Hope it turns out to be a good grow because I plan on vending the same strains I`ll be growing. Also this is the first time I`ve grown an outdoor screen of green grow. Hope it turns out as good as the indoor screen of green grows I`ve done. I`ve tried to do some research on outdoor SOG grows but didn`t find much info on it. Saw one greenhouse SOG but it was done a little different than this one. If it works out well I plan on using a modified SOG greenhouse grow in an artic greenhouse set up in a few years. I`ll also have it set up with lights, Co 2, heat/AC and be able to use black out to induce flower. I like the idea of total control and using every organic and environmental resource in combination. Always looking for that perfect set up.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It rained yesterday and it`s cooler today. I finished the frames and will be working on the fence wire supports inside the frames next. Going to get some used barb wire for security later today. Pictures maybe tomorrow ? It`s progress ,even if slow. I also need to stop and repot my seedlings soon! always lots to do and little time to get it done!

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

At least yer still getting around and keeping going Mark. Which strains ya got planned for this year?

YJ

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not 100% until I see how many female I get. I`ve got Chemdog 91 x ToK, Cough Drop Kush, Pine Apple, God`s Gift, Sensi Star v1 x Master kush ,and C-red going. I also have a Guerrero Kush mom as a back up to make clones from if I need it. That`s not including the volunteers from my seed run. They are nearly ready to show sex. The volunteers popped last winter under the snow but never really started growing until this Spring. Hardy plants anyway.

I picked up 1/2 a pickup load of old barb wire today for security.

Top Bottom