MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Can't believe they still aren't much closer to being ready. About 90 percent cloudy, 5 percent clear, 5 pecent amber. I'm looking for 60 percent cloudy and 40 percent amber. No clear, no black trichomes . Everyone else up here ether has harvast close to if not done. My purples aren't even that purple yet !

stonestacker

stonestacker

I was surprised at the length of time I thought they needed to finish when you posted the pictures. Have you been running your light tower agine?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No not yhis year. No light tower. Just taking longer. Hell I still have some building flowers. It's been warmer this year and less storms but still cool at night. May get to 81 degrees today ! Only got down to 60 at night. Air has been very dry. We have yet to have much rain. ThT's ok buds are heavy , more than normal and no sign of mold . Very few bugs around saw some matis and they are still green amd more importanly alive !!! Bout the only bugs I've seen oyher than ants ,bees and flys. No moths to speak of this year . Bear are hungrey and still active . Had one sneek into camp and kill a ferrel cat few nights ago over cat food I set out for it. My poor old pitbul slept through the whole thing. He's getting old and sleeps more now.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
By now it is usually much cooler at night. Maybe even a light frost amd a few showers. I'm still worried about fires this year . Well The buds are heavy and I've had 5 plants fall over. They didn't break or pull up the roots just got heavy and bent down all one way. Proped them up best I could but yhey broke the polls off at the ground that were giving them support. Worst problem I've had this season . Not many broken branches even.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Had to evac. Crop was wateref before I left. Noy sure if I'll havr anything left or even burned out . They aren't letting anyone back in until the end of yhe month .

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Crapp .. Yeah the Fires have been all over the News,and I was Wondering if it was effecting you..hope everythings ok when you can get back to it.. main thing is your safe from the fires.. good Luck MC hope your place and crop don't get hit..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Snuck back in , everything intact and here. Was hearing about looters in the area. Plants are ok , j7st needed watered bad. Can't start harvast as they are working on my road as a last fireline of defience. PG&E , cal-fire and USFS fire trucks up and down the road. They plan on cutting a fire brake around my camp incase. Evac is over but not much other traffic .My friend living just below me is coming back today some time . I'm going to clean up some of the mess from bear in the trash and get ready for rain. Mybe do some house cleaning in The RV.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Work goes on, some urgencey as the temps are falling at night and running up the cost of heating. I got a good deal on a Kabota gl11000 the other day. USAF maintained and very low hours. Two more availible and they will consider a 215 trade! Might want to pick the other two up, ether to flip them or may keep them to run back up power for greenhouses on my new property in time. I'm wanting to start doing winter growing instead of growing in the summer and doing breeding and possible seed vending again once the place is finnished. Oh about got the second Greenhouse 's first run done now. Lots of big buds that still need to harden and mature up for a second cutting.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the generstor just in time. My Honda poopped out. Just need to get a cover over it and hooked up . No 4 post locking inlet so meed a 3 post locking 240 splitter for 120v .

Latest posts

Top Bottom