MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got my Kabota gl11000 all hooked up and working on a cover over it runs fine . Almost have the first picking of the secind greenhouse done. All pre 98 bubba kush so far. I'm taking mostly tops and harder formed end buds leaving the rest to mature and harden up. Maybe about 1/3 of the total buds. Looking like rain tomorrow evening and so much to get done before the rain starts up again !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got started on the last greenhouse yesterday. Got all yhe first run of heavy buds off the other two. Been getting a lot of rain . Plants are still looking good ,the weather has been mild for this time of year, little frost.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Turning colder , usinh yhe heaters now . Progress also slowing as my bones ache all the time in the cold weather.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Getting very cold now. Worried that plants will freeze even with my heaters working. Running up the fuel bill like crazy ! What os left is so fristy and much harder though. If I pull this whole grow off it will be premium

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just finished the first cutting time to gleen the second cuttung . Left a lot of large buds to harden up. They have . Had to stop today and take a break. Yesterday I got my tractor stuck in tbe mud working on the road. Got it pulled out by a friend. Just had to clean up the road in and got off the road in a soft spot and a back wheel sank . Pictures coming of the second harvast to come.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Desided it is to risky to contenue wet trimming as ot is going so slow . I pulled as many plants as I could hang to dry and will dry trim them later. Going to contenue wet trimming on the rest of the plants . Should cut down possible waste. Less to lose if I get a hard freeze my heaters can't handle. Got a goid start on the pre 98 second cutting today.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the plants all pulled in the upper Green house. Still processing it. Finishing the top one and on to the middle Green House . The bottem one only has three left not pulled. The second cutting goes a little faster . Taking the time to run this crop has paid off in quality although it is a risk and very costly to do.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I've run the flowering an extra 13 weeks so far. To compare outdoor harvast started around the first week of October. I'm about 3/4 th through my harvast and just starting my curting on the first cutting while maybe half way through taking the second cutting. When every one else's product is starting to show it's age and getting that old look and smell , mine will still be on the fresh side . It also has more fully matured . My testers smoke report is that while it still remains to be fully cured it is 'very deep danked ' .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Still working on harvasting. Almost got two GH done. Work is slow, er I am anyway. Keep having so much side stuff to do and I'm doing nearly everthing by my self now. Friends flaked out son is started back to school and my daughter is working extra hours at work. I'll get it all in and even then will have to process it , dry it and cure it. I just want it all done at this point so I can start making hash .

D

Dalejr33

Still working on harvasting. Almost got two GH done. Work is slow, er I am anyway. Keep having so much side stuff to do and I'm doing nearly everthing by my self now. Friends flaked out son is started back to school and my daughter is working extra hours at work. I'll get it all in and even then will have to process it , dry it and cure it. I just want it all done at this point so I can start making hash .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Snowing outside fueled the generater and the heaters in two of the greenhouses where there are still plants to go over. Can't trim any while it's snowing hard. Never got the porch covered and afraid the snow could build up and block me in . Got maybe 5-6 pounds left on the vine to go over on a second citting. Still have maybe 17 plants pulled and drying on lines that need dry trimmed and then there is the hash to make. I also did not get the brush piles built up and ready to burn in the clearing of my new property dang ot. Thos would be a great time to burn them off. Need cleaned up before droping the larger trees.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got about 4 inches of snow. Temps of 30 degrees. Sunny now though. More storms on there way. And the beat goes on !

Top Bottom