MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No only a few inches now and melting. Friend came in and cut up an other tree down on the road. I ended up pulling the rest of my plants and hanging them whole in the dry room. All my generators are in need of repairs so only battery power and a few hours of 1500 watts with the converter a day. Solar pannels hardly charge the batteties so using jumpers off my truck to chsrge them. Steering is out in my case tractor so can't load the generators to send them to the shop. Thinking of buying a small generator until I can get things fixed. Maybe a Honda 2000 watt that I can use later from my truck to also power a skill saw on my proprty and keep rechargable batteries charged. Has to be light and easy to carry.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Hey Markscastle when will you be able to get around to reproducing your heirloom and landrace cannabis strains? Your not getting any younger lol. But forreal though I would love to help you reproduce some of your old school strains. If your willing just PM me.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Soon as I get set up on my new property. Work has stopped on it for now but I nearly got it cleared of trees and brush at thr

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got yet an other genetator a new Honda 3000i . Going to fix the other Honda 7000si , diesel 6500 watt and the Kabota GL11000 . The Honda 7000si is still under warrantee until Oct. Can't get any of them in the truck to take to the shop until it drys up around here. Snowed an other three inches last night.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
At this point I jave no idea. Been raining so much little of anything has got done. On the high note getting a good price on my last grow. Looing forward to good weather and being productive again .

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Hey what was your old seed bank called again Markscastle? Sorry if I've asked you this question already.

KK

tweedy

tweedy

At this point I jave no idea. Been raining so much little of anything has got done. On the high note getting a good price on my last grow. Looing forward to good weather and being productive again .

We have finally started to get decent weather up in Washington. Glad to hear you are getting taken care of for the hard work last season! Prices have been all over the board up here.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Middle greenhouse took a hit this winter. Lost a large section of plastic. I got some to use to repair it but not shure If I can or not yet. Think this will be my last crop before I move onto my property next year I hope.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
So tired of all the rain and cool weather. Never more than a day or two of sun and still not warmed up. I just know when it clears up it's going to jump right into hot weather. I have two of three greenhouses cleared and cleaned, one to go. So far behind on work, just like every year. Found a valenteer Bubba Kush cleaning up the greenhouses.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the third one cleared. Just need to mend them a little and start 5he soil work up. No hurry going to plant clones this year . I start thinking of planting around the 1rst of June. To much chance of frost or heil. Anyway got cold again and been raining. This is a very wet Spring.

souf69

souf69

Got the third one cleared. Just need to mend them a little and start 5he soil work up. No hurry going to plant clones this year . I start thinking of planting around the 1rst of June. To much chance of frost or heil. Anyway got cold again and been raining. This is a very wet Spring.
MC, how you like runnin that bubba? Been wanting to run her here in Colo climate at elevation of about a mile high.
Need a good short season plant with good yields.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
MC, how you like runnin that bubba? Been wanting to run her here in Colo climate at elevation of about a mile high.
Need a good short season plant with good yields.
It turned out really good.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It turned out really good.
It would grow but should be in a greenhouse with lights and Co2 to get a good yield. I sugjest skunk as it has a short season amd yields good. There are other short season plants that also do well. Many of the low rider crosses will have an early flower and short grow season but may not yield as good.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just unloaded 60 bags of manure for the garden. So far it's a wet year and cool. Almost time to be planting from clones. Still getting storms and chance of hail . Not as big a problem when you have greenhouses though.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Still working on patching the Greenhouses and working on the beds and soil. Got a bunch of clones to put in the ground. My son is helpung me wuth the tuff stuff as he is on break from college.😀

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the soil all worked up but still finding places that need patching. Got most if my clones to plant and a few extra that I'll have to find a spot for. List of strains coming soon as they are all planted and taking root well. Until then I can't be sure what I'll get to grow well enough. Getting a hot spell so not looking on planting the clones until it's over. Also working on my fans in the greenhouses. They're working but some of the power lines need replaced.

Top Bottom