MC Will go down with the ship!

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Markscastle, Wow! Sorry to hear that! But at least you got most of your harvest in! Hope everything has turned out all right for you brother! I have read you have been through alot! Hope all is well for you! monkey5

I

Inuit

Hey MC,

Inuit aka Alaska here,

Glad you made it through the storm OK buddy!!!!!

How did the last plant turn out?

A

S

SkunkyBuds

Hope all is going as well as can be expected with this downpour of misfortune.

Good Luck in the future! Really sorry!

SkunkyBuds

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hopefully smooth sailin from here

Great harvest, you gotta take the good with the bad. 30-40 extra lbs. ain't a bad thing. I think you will be very happy soon

mal

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hey MC,

Inuit aka Alaska here,

Glad you made it through the storm OK buddy!!!!!

How did the last plant turn out?

A

The last plant is about 30% rot.I`m down to only one trimmer now and told him if he wanted to go through it he could keep half of what`s good.I have a good week or so left of deboning and still need to gleen over all the small stuff that was to fluffy to pick at the time.I checked and most of it is now hard and dark purple single budlets still on the plants.Soon as all the trim is dryed I can use three dinning tables with news paper on top to dry the budlets.Any that is not hardened up will go in the hash bin.I`ve got a lot of hash makings as well to work with soon as I get the room.The shed would hold six large cars or so and almost the hole thing has drying lines set up except a small area to trim in.Still not enough space to work in! I`m also using a small space with a 1000k hps for my 40 mother plants and they are getting out of control.Need to set up my 120 e-z cloner and make some more space for clones and seedlings.I may need to buy a ganeratror because there is only 35 amps (15+20) 120v running to the shed.It has it`s own well though. My RV is also hooked up to one circuit and the generator doesn`t work on it.the other shop has 440v,220v,and 110v a commercial well,natural gas,wood stove office and full bathroom but the land owner`s son is using it to dry and debone his right now.When he is done I`ll be able to use both the shop and shed and will be in biz! clones,breeding,mother plants bud production and of course hash up the azz! I`m also thinking of putting in an acre or so of poppies next spring! Maybe with veggies in between.Hope to have the front section of the Co-op next summer also because the back section doesn`t get full sun being next to the shed.still ended up with most of the largest plants though,except the C.Haze and The Oregon Grape. I`m thinking I`m going to need to hire some help with this much farm space. The only other person in the Co-op that has grown before was the owners son who grew with other people last year.They are farmers but never grew any weed before last year! For everyone else it was there first grow.No one else has any idea how to even clone a plant! So I been put in charge by the owner and he wants me to teach his son everything as I go along.Only thing is his son is lazy and doesn`t listen well.Nice guy though.He is just going to have to run the rest of the farm! I can`t do 200+ acres of veggies and orchards!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

HEY MC .. WHat up my friend..
That Rain storm Sounded Scary as all Hell~! glad you made it through
that Debacle ..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well we had an other dam storm! I got everything in the shed but some of the fluff that I was going to harvast for hash making! Most of it has been dryed and got about 30 lbs de-boned.Heater ran out of gas and it`s just to cold in the shed to work.I made a frame of 2x4`s and plastic tarp for the dog as his doghouse got wasted by the last storm.I patched the roof in the motorhome but it didn`t dry in time and leeks worst than before.Just hanging out trying to stay warm and dry until this storm passes then back to work de-boning my harvast.

Just wanted to say I`ve been hit with over 60 requests for seeds or to vend seeds at auction sites on my email account.I`m doing this harvast so I can get the $ up to do more seed projects in the future! Although I have made customers happy in the past I still have not sold any of my elite or rare strains.I need my own place before that is going to happen! That`s what I`m working for is a place of my own to do my thing.It`s going to be awhile so hang on a while longer and pease don`t email me any more requests! When I do start selling seeds again it will only be through auctions sites like The Farm, NO direct sales! Hope you all can understand what trying times I`m going through as I`m almost homeless besides a broken down motorhome I don`t even own! It will take time and hard work to get back on my feet again so please don`t think I`m putting you off if I don`t reply to your requests and inquiries about seeds!:sad0047:

L

Lost

Mc, as you float away with this next storm we will be thinking of you and playing this song in your memory!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pwT2wiZsg0[/youtube]

lulz!

Top Bottom