Mcdonalds Skips Behind Counter Robots For Even Cheaper Labor Costs...retired Circus Chimps...

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Mcdonaldsapecooktrainee
Well with McDonalds Corp, they are skipping the high priced robots and going to hire for cooks... retired circus Ape labor for reducing costs in behind counter kitchen wages....they already sent out an HR rep to start interviewing retiring chimps at Barnum & Baily circus and schooling them how to flip burgers and dip fry baskets and other fry cook shit......
There's a Countrrrrry Sonnnnng in this like:
" I was Wendy's Texas Chimp Chili Two Stepping In Amarilloooooo,
and the cook named Cheetah asked if I needed hot sauce, diced onion
or tomatooooo"...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Chimps-are-capable-of-cooking-Research/articleshow/47535846.cms

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/03/us/chimpanzees-can-cook-a-mean-potato-research-says.html

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Hey man wonder if they can get 15$ an hour.
They get free room and board in upscale furnished cage apartments, free uniform laundry, free Tarzan and Jungle Jim Movie Channel and Animal Planet on cable, pus all the free Big macs, fries, shakes and fried apple pie desserts they can eat on Sundays.....and they been told and taught it is okay to throw their poop at any customer who complains about their value meal order, the constant menu changes, or anything else concerning McDonalds franchises.....new McDonald's Ad tune sung by the new chimp employees..
"here's some poop for that "hold the lettuce", cause special orders they do upset us, so either eat our poop or have it our wayyyyy"
(the above lyrics should be sung to the Burger King Tune , have it Your Way from the 80's/90's)....

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

The creator of this thread harmed no animals in its making ...
Just dosed 1 to many green pyramid's in the 80s
They were really big green pyramids I dosed with too. I was living in Tucson during the late 70's, early 80's smoking this local home grown stuff called "Tucson Thunderfuck" qhixh I think was really just some good SFV MK variety or relative grown in a hole in the ground in the desert outside Tucson with a tan plastic cover over the top to hide the grows from LEO fly overs at the time...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

The chimps are probally leaner then most fast food workers!!
I bet them chimps did better on their SAT scores than a lot of people working at McDonalds too brother Grow God....except in McDonald's in Russia....they got like laid off Russian chemical engineers and out of work Russian PHD's working the counter and behind it at the McDonalds there...all Putin intellectual critics he hasn't killed yet...but they are waiting in impatient elan for Putin to do so and put them out of their misery...here's street sign one Russian PHD McDonald's worker held up on his way to work in Moscow...

RussianMcDonaldsworker

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Nobody shot they guy, everybody thought he was over charging....especially asking his price in American dollars there in Moscow last summer...

Top Bottom