MDK's strain search/favorite classics

• Thread starter MDK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MDK

MDK

Wanted to make a post as a diary sort of to look back on and discuss strains I haven't seen in a while or am trying to track down.

Lookin for:
Platinum Master kush
Platinum bubba kush
Platinum girl scout cookies (lost my connect on the Platinums and haven't been able to figure out where to find the proper genetics for the Platinum crosses)

Dj short blueberry

Blue dream (the fruity kinda not the earthy cut, most of the time I got blue dream it had a real haze taste...one guy had some that tasted closer to dj short type fruity fire blueberry)

Orange soda - only place I'm finding that has any soda related strains is superseed co....I had it as orange soda...they have like orange sour soda or something...maybe the same?

Sundae driver - cannarado seems to only be selling stuff crossed with it now...I'd like the original...tasty strain

Deadhead og - really liked it the handful of times I had it

M39 - now some may trip on this one but that old standard bc bud...many had it...sometimes it was crap...but when grown to good quality it was good...ain't seen any in probably 15 years...I'd like to have it as something to breed with, looking to take the m39 density into the eventual cross

Apple kush - 2004 or 2005ish...only thing I've seen that looks and sounds right is sour apple kush which has some sour diesel in it...she tasted like green apple super dank in a bong filled with apple juice lol(youth memories)

Grandaddy purple - like that it's a heavy indica it's been a while since I've had it tho....seen this strain called UW Purple that sounded pretty nice too....

If anyone knows where to point me for proper genetics of any of these strains please drop a post

N

nicolajanjak

these are mostly clone only IMO
you can try to find the clones (beware of hplvd..) or make your own selecta from reg seeds, and keep the winner among several packs

MDK

MDK

these are mostly clone only IMO
you can try to find the clones (beware of hplvd..) or make your own selecta from reg seeds, and keep the winner among several packs
Yea, some of these strains i can't even find info on as to who bred them so I can even begin to hunt down seeds lol

Those platinum strains are some of my all time favorites and idk where to even begin finding them....shit they coulda been tester seeds who knows

N

nicolajanjak

in the USA the platinium cut can be easily found i think
otherwise nirvana sells master kush in regular.. 20 euros for 10 seeds..
trying this with their amnesia haze, jock horror RN
pop a few packs,directly in 1 gal pots when sprouted. little water to start.
clones everyone apex (in solo cup the best), then 12/12
throw all the males and flower the gals

Top Bottom