Me Again, Auto Problems

• Thread starter Dankness420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dankness420

Dankness420

Hey guys it's me again for those who remember my Auto Super Lemon Haze grow, buds were fluffy on that one but man were they frosty and hit hard, I'm proud! Now for my second it's a Kings kush auto, everything was going fine until the lower leaves started yellowing and dying, no all just a few and it seemed normal, now my leaves are a lighter green( not all but it's spreading) i sprayed it with some Epsom and calcium boron solution I found ( very low boron), it seems to fix it but it keeps showing up so I thought it might be a nute def (nitrogen) since I was going super slow and low on them I thought it was that, I gave it a dose of nutes, seemed to get better, the second time I gave it nutes the leaf tips burned, the edges curl up and are also burned, so I gave it 2 water feeds then the yellowing started again so today I gave it 1/4 strength big bloom and tiger bloom, waiting to see what happens, I will post some pics and any advice would really help, I think that every time I water I should do foliage spray, of also stems are purple, but I have also read the that strain gets purply/ red and the stems become purple so idk

Me again auto problems
Me again auto problems 2
Dankness420

Dankness420

Oh and I think the temp was high since the light makes heat and the fan wasn't doing its job so I think that has been fixed heat wise, no clue what the temp is btw but it feels correct:p

Top Bottom