Meakanu’s 3rd Grow

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Meakanu

Meakanu

Figure I should get the thread for round three going sense round 3 is underway already!
The clones in the photo are between 1 and 3 weeks old. Same as before, I’ll only be keeping 5 to flower so 30 got to go lol!
Cloned so many so I could select the healthiest ones to keep. The 10 in the 1 gallon pots have made the first cut. When I pot up to the 3 gallon pots there will only be 5.
Made some Majah modifications to my veg opp! I built a flood table and cut the bottom out of my tent and used Velcro to attach the tent to the flood table. Doing this gave me a extra 6” of hight and more floor room. Should help prevent the issue I had last time of the plants running out of room before flower room was ready.
Got a 38gallol res and irrigation system on a timer set to feed 4 times a light cycle.
Stoked how da whole system turned out!

Meakanus 3rd grow
GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Are they all clones off the same plant? What strain(s) are you growing?

Meakanu

Meakanu

Are they all clones off the same plant? What strain(s) are you growing?
All clones from my current flower opp. Legacy OG, Lilikoi, Chiesle, Truffula tree, Mad Hatter.
I had a few seeds my last harvest and I messed around and germinated one just out of curiosity, will see how that go’s lol.

Meakanu

Meakanu

Oh man! I been so busy I forgot to keep this current.
Round 3 is looking good! It was a bit of a struggle getting all 5 of those big girls set under da SCROG because of the extra month of Veg they got! But with a little patience and persistence i managed to get them set. Their curently finishing up their second week of flower.

66B5CE2B 8CC5 4083 85DD 0951DB5CC805
A47CBF10 2614 4018 AD35 132871D448C1
Top Bottom