Mealybugs and ants. Any ideas?

• Thread starter GrowHobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I know several ways to kill them but I’m interested if anyone has any ideas on keeping them away? Outdoors of course. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Mealybugs and ants any ideas
Mealybugs and ants any ideas 2
Chris69

Chris69

If u go to a flower shop is something you spray on house plants to make them shine that is what u need, they are organic to if u look ,it doesn't do any harm to your grow

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Any reputable sources? I’ve never bought predators before.

That said, if they aren't in flower yet, I'd blast them with neem. It has a lot of repellent qualities.

The ants, themselves, are not a problem, but they may be "farming" aphids on your plants.

freezeland2

freezeland2

That said, if they aren't in flower yet, I'd blast them with neem. It has a lot of repellent qualities.

The ants, themselves, are not a problem, but they may be "farming" aphids on your plants.

I didn’t know those guys carry Pyganic. Thanks for the post. I’m getting low and having trouble finding the 32oz size. Looks like they have that in stock. Pyganic will kill and control most of the pests we encounter. Including mealybugs for the OP.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Thank you thank you. Apparently ants and mealy bugs have some sort of symbiotic relationship also. I shall check them out.

Top Bottom