Mean Green Martians have landed, they bring Lemon Skunk

• Thread starter budbabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budbabe

Hi farmers,

Just getting ready for my next grow and have 6 Martian Mean Green (on the left) 3 lemon skunk and 1 MMG bx (there should have been more but i dropped the vial and could only find one). They're 12 days from popping their heads up and will be joined by a few clones but not sure what yet.

In canna coco, under a 125w purple ecolight fed hesi coco, supervit, cannazym and hammerhead come flowering time, where they'll be sunning it under a 600hps. :cool0010:

Mean green martians have landed they bring lemon skunk
A

Arti.chokes

Hi Budbabe:hi:, it will be nice to see your MMG's esp' never seen them except in the seed add but they look stunning, i hope they all go well for you :clapping Arti

D

DTRave420

Very nice start and a fine choice of strains budbabe...Glad to be able to see this one from the beginning...:flower

B

budbabe

Thanks Sir, the lemon skunk stretched a little (they were the 1st to pop) and are struggling to keep their heads up on their thin stalks, the MMG are short and sturdy tho :)

Hi Arti, cheers I've only ever heard good things about MMG, so thought I'd give it a shot see if she's my cup of tea :rock

Thanks DT, veg can be a bit boring but if I'm growing a new strain I like to start at the beginning, helps me keep track of weeks too :clapping

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Looking good so far there budbabe!! Can't wait to see them take off!!

K

Kilo

fine selection ...u wont be disappointed with that mmg...im along for the ride babe

B

budbabe

thanks for your comments JJB, Mrd, n Kilo :clapping

I'm looking for that keeper kilo...fingers crossed

nothing much happening just vegging along nicely. They'll stay under the 125w purple for another 2 weeks or so then they'll go under the 600mh for a while about 6/7 weeks veg in total. I'm hoping they show preflowers so I can sex them before the switch.

3 lemon skunk on left, 6 MMG and the MMG bx which is struggling a little

3weeks
K

krom

Hi Budbabe, it's some healthy plants you've got here. I'll follow your grow until harvest time, all DNA strains look so nice but there is not enough grow diaries about them. I wish you good luck to drive this grow to a perfect harvest, and don't forget to share with us how the ladies will perform in the end.

S

Swiller

Yummy yum. You knows i leeuuurrvs and mmg thread.
this should be v v good viewers. Im v tempted on the lemon skunk myself, good choice. Im looking forward to em ripening up under your care. You cant whack the martian for prettiness, smoke/buzz, flavour, smell in flower and yield. The ones under the purps are showing signs of excellent phenoship. You are ideally looking for a nice stout sativa with good strong growth and decent internoding, often referred to as the middle pheno. Once under the bad boy light, the leaves should just swell up and get v fat, which make the plants look stunning in the first stages of flower. I find the taller ones take a bit longer to finish. All phenos smoke v well, but its the middle one that has the best buzz, but its not really significant.
My all time fav smoke as you know. The closest thing to :party0022: in marijuana form.
:smiley_joint:

K

keroseen

looking forward to this one, ive just been given a really nice looking MMG cut. cant wait to run it.

all the best budbabe

KS

B

BudSmoker

great grow cant wait to see the finished product especialy the lemon skunk ive never seen a journal for it
peace

K

Kilo

thanks for dropping by babe.... how was dam? plants look a picture of health ... fingers crossed for some fems!

B

budbabe

thanks for your comments sirshamus, ripz, krom, swiller, keroseen, budsmoker n kilo :)

Krom - Im looking forward to the smoke so I'll be sure to share how they perform.

Swilly my love, thanks for the info, I've been left with 2/6 fems both of which are pretty big girls..tallest of the lot. I've tamed them im my usual way...with a bit of string and a few pins. I also have a clone that is squatter with much more indica looking leaves...so far. Be interesting to see the differences when they flower out (and smoke of course).

hey KS, think we might have the same cut, time and grow diarys will tell.

Kilo, me bad for not replying sooner. In the end I got 4/10 fems which is reasonable. The dam was good and a long time ago or so it seems...(note to self...update more often woman).

So I ended up with 2/3 lemon skunk and 2/6 MMG..the MMG bx was male too. I'm ok with that as I was gifted some clones by a generous soul which included an MMG so the count is 3 MMG (2 from seed 9weeks - 1 clone 2 weeks), 2 lemon skunk from seed 9 weeks. 1 Arctic Sun, 1 Phat Russian, 1 Cheese, 1 Church - all clones vegged for 2 weeks and just going into flower.

Pic - MMG on right, lemon skunk on left, clones int middle (big girls will be tied down tomo and clones will be trimmed in a week or so). I love the start of flowering its when the fun begins :character0103:

Tent
D

dna genetics

I also have a clone that is squatter with much more indica looking leaves

i think you need to have your eyes on this on BB
as to this was the pheno we entered in the Cup and breed with! also it should take around 9 1/2-10 weeks to flower:character0103:

nice set set you have very clean and healthy plants too:banana:

keep it green,
A

B

budbabe

i think you need to have your eyes on this on BB
as to this was the pheno we entered in the Cup and breed with! also it should take around 9 1/2-10 weeks to flower:character0103:

nice set set you have very clean and healthy plants too:banana:

keep it green,
A

thanks for the info A, much appreciated, I was hoping for a 9/10 weeker and if its yr breeding pheno it must be special. I guess thats why she was kept as a mother and is being passed on by clone as a keeper. I've found a cosy little place for her in my mum room and she'll receive a whole load of TLC, can't wait to smoke her :character0103:

S

Swiller

Superrb, the mmg at the back right looks like a keeper for sure, but they all brilliant. looks like twelveseys soon. :afroweed: watching with interest.:icon_cookie:

M

muxee

You have some Very beautiful girls in your garden BB. I can't wait to see them grow up. I'll be tuned in for sure. Best of luck :character0103:

Top Bottom