Mean Green Martians have landed, they bring Lemon Skunk

• Thread starter budbabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eple

look ace budbabe,and some of my fav strains in there :)

was why this caught my eye ;)

looks like you have some fine skills, so ill keep me eye on em

eple :)

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

Now this is my kind of diary. I got a feeling there is gonna be some serious fire when this is all said and done.

K

KingCrimson

I absolutely love this strain, certainly my unchallenged favorite from DNA.

Thanks for the grow log, heres some pics of my 2 mmg phenos, day 26.
http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/P1090803.jpg

http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/P1090811.jpg

top two fotos are from the mmg on the left, bottom foto is from the mmg pheno on the right. The giant in the center is unknown.
http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/P1090818.jpg

http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/P1090807.jpg

B

budbabe

Thanks swills, always good to hear from you... only time will tell how long the 2 seeded ladies will take to mature but they're beautiful looking plants and the fan leaves really do seem to be filling out as you said previously. The lemon skunk is looking equally stunning tho.

Good to have you along muxee, thanks for the comments, i hope my girls grow up nice and healthy, no eating disorders etc lol

Thanks eple, i have some good ppl to thank for the strains i'm growing. Its a pleasure to have you along i just hope i can do my new strains justice

MMG, thanks i dunno about bringing some fire but I can't wait to fire her up. great name fella

Thanks for sharing King C, great so see some pics. That 1st pheno has some spikey alien looking pistils (maybe where it got its martian name???) mine are just starting to bud up at 2 weeks flowering so early doors for me.

Been a while since i posted pics so heres a few...day 12 looks a bit droopy...well wouldn't you if you were rudely awakened for a photoshoot during the night? :)

Same line up, lemon skunk on left, clones middle, mmg on right.

Switchtoflower
Day5flower
Day12flower
M

muxee

Beautiful, so healthy and green. That canopy is so even... i'm definately inspired to get better at that. Awesome job! :smiley_joint:

S

Simple Simon

:sick0010:Hi BB , good to see your new grow .I'm pulling up a chair , been absent from THCF for a short while (broke a few ribs falling in the shower) but I'm back on your grow and check out my new one if you get a chance -Latter!

D

drpressure600

. . looking well bud babe, some fine plants you got there, how do you find those large pots compared to 6.5l ones, let me no plz, i'm just about to use some . .

L

luvinlife

Looks like they're shapin up to be some tasty girls! cant wait to see how the lemon skunk turns out. I just ordered some L.S. and am eager to get em poppin! Nice pics budbabe keep up the beautiful work!

B

budbabe

Thanks boywonder, yr comments are much appreciated ;)

Cheers muxee, all you need is a bit of string, a few pins n a bit of time to tie them down and an even(ish) canopy is easily achieved. Or you could make life easy and do a one strain sog grow :)

Hi Si, good to see you back and sorry to hear of your injuries, shower gymnastics was it? I'll be sure to check out your new grow ;)

Hey dr p, the square pots are 6.5ltrs the round ones are 8ltr hempy buckets (coco). Ideally i would have had the larger plants in the hempys and the smaller clones in the 6.5 pots but it didn't work out that way. Hempy's are working well only watering every 2-3 days. The 6.5ltrs need watering nearly every day as they're large plants I should have invested in some 11ltrs and potted up but I never got round to it, other than more watering the plants seem to be doing fine in them. :)

hi luvinlife, the lemon skunk is smelling divine, I've some pics of the tent but no individual ones, I'll try to get some soon...once those colas start fattening up ;)

tent at week 4 flowering...i forgot to lift the light b4 i went away for 4 days and a couple of the clones suffered lightburn, but nothing too serious :sun

DSCF1080
N

Nedster

Hi budbabe, looking sweet for 4 weeks mate, I gotta try these hempy buckets out soon.

O

ODanksta

I have wondered if lemon skunk has a bit of train wreck in it?

S

Simple Simon

Its a beautiful thing Budbabe, wish I could smell them!:rock

B

budbabe

Hey Nedster, good to see ya - thanks for popping in, I loves me hempy buckets they make life easy for a lazy arsed grower like myself :)

Thanks punk sweetie :winking0067:

Hey O'danksta, according to the pack lemon skunk is a mix of two skunks, both chosen for their lemon characteristics, and boy do they smell lemony. That's DNA's anyway, don't know about other seedbanks. :character0103:

Cheers Si, there's a mighty fine mix of smells in my tent, from lemon curd to liquorice then peanut butter to candyfloss...then there's the cheese...phew :cool0044:

More pics ppl, 5 weeks and counting - the tent from both the left and right sides. A shot of a lemon skunk and MMG and a close up of the LS that's getting real frosty :)

Tentlemon
Tentmartian
Lemskunk5wks
Mmg5wks
Frostylemon
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Woohoo Budbabe your girls are really showing there stuff, all trim and proper - like they should be :). Loving your style and a great collection of genetics.. Keep those pics coming..

p.s the exo cheese reallly does wiff but i likes it....

S

Simple Simon

Budbabe they look yummy you have become Quite A Growing Machine.:free-character-smil

B

budbabe

thanks ripz, i've kept a cut of both ladies so here's hoping for good things. :)

Cheers green, I'm very lucky to have been gifted most of these fine genetics, there's some nice ppl out there. The DNA I bought and they look well worth the pennies so far ;)

Hey Si, "I'm just a bud machine and I won't work for nobody but me...ooo..ooo..yeah" sorry about the singing...best stick to the growing :free-character-smil

Beleated happy 4.20 to you too punk, hope you had a good one, I was lost in a fog of cheese :D

A few cola close ups at 6 wks, the lemon skunk can be cut between 50-56 days, she doesnt have the biggest buds but they're sold and she's maturing really quickly. Looks like I'll be flushing and chopping in stages with this grow as the martians will be taken to 10 weeks:character0004:

Arcticcola
Martiancola
Phatruscoal
Lemskunkcola
Lemonsk
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Keep those pics comming Budbade, you've got great grow skills... does martian really need to go 10weeks?

G81

Top Bottom