Med Cup In CO

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MEGA956

MEGA956

//Just got my tickets, sucks vip's were sold out already. Its gonna be my first time attending a cup, so what should I expect other than getting baked?

bevin

bevin

Oh man it is so awesome. this will be my 3rd yr going. if you have your red card you will be getting so baked. It's like a giant smoke out. Its awesome youje wont be dissapointed.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//What happens if I don't have card? Its cool that its on 4.20 tho. I thought bud was legal in CO and you don't need a med card. I think I mean the non-med cup which is the first one ever. Sorry for the confusion.

bevin

bevin

The legal thing happened but they are still working on the fine tuneing on it and I honestly couldnt tell you what is gonna happen with it. As of right now it is "legal" to give away pot. But even then they say its walking of a fine wire. So on the legal aspect of the cup this year I couldnt say. I heard this was going to be an actual Cannibus Cup, not a med cup but then when I found it was back this year there calling it a med cup. In past years you have had to have your card to access the "smoking area" There are 2 buildings is were you come in and dont need your red card, its like a giant head shop, the 2nd building is the smoking area were the dispencerys worked very hard to bring the paitents there very fine product.

So to not bore you any more. I'd look into it. I have my red card I've had it for 5 years now and will not go without it at this point weither it be legal or not.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

it is still red card or no entry to other "events"

public will have access to general areas, thats it.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Just read a tweet by HT saying that ANYONE in the world over than 21yrs will be able to smoke in the recreation area they will have there. I was a bit disappointed when I heard y'all say that we needed a card to try the bud out, but glad I looked into it.

I want to know what breeders are goin so I can score some of their gear.

hotRod

hotRod

Nice Mega
That's great info!

I also wonder what breeders are going?

sky high

sky high

the med/dispensary folks are the only peeps currently holding licenses to grow/etc... so my guess is that the weed will be the same no matter whether it is called med or recreational.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Screenshot...
Screenshot 2013 02 10 12 50 20

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

that says nothing about being able to smoke up there if you dont have a med card.

he said nobody "should" have trouble. thats it. whats different from everyday denver.... you "should" have no trouble anywhere now.

of course you can go if youre over 21...

not trying to get you down or anything im simply saying expect a ton of red card only shit. all im sayin.

good marketing though thats for sure on HT part... they'll have a ton of people coming just so they can "bring it home" lololol

sky high

sky high

Kinda seems like we're in another one of those famous "grey areas" because the med folks are the only peeps licensed to grow/show......but the med license they hold says they cannot distribute any wares grown under the med law to those who are not licensed. Whether any/all of the law will be enforced is yet to be seen, I guess.

I'm pretty sure that folks will also be bringing in their own smoke as well...so it may get real smokey in there either way.

P

paulycali

Can I smoke at the event?
Yes! There will be an outdoor medicating area for Colorado residents who are also Colorado medical marijuana patients and there will also be a separate outdoor smoking area for all adults 21+, in accordance with Colorado’s new law legalizing marijuana.​

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Thanks for the support... I guess I'll find out when I get there. I'm sure I'll see you guys there.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

hmmm trying to buy tickets but that website up there isnt working??

Top Bottom