Med-man Beds

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doctorh20

Doctorh20

Hey MM...
Cool set up bro...idk if i could ever go back to soil tho haha
Them feed lines...you got drip emitters on em or did you just drill out small holes?
I've thought about doing rockwool tables before with rock over the top fed from bottom ebb n flow style. Figured the roots would love it but never got to try it. Ever do this tables in rockwool before?

med man

med man

Breeder
hey doc

my face method of all time are med-man tables. i still do buckets here and there too.

i have a business now that grows x4 every year. having 100 lights and a couple greenhouses would never work going hydro lol, trust me. not with how busy i am . i dont hedge cash anymore i headge something more precious....time. growing in soil allows me to grow my business. if i can get 1-2 pounds per 600 in soil so be it. i will always have a little med-man tables set up for all the cups i win.

the dripline has inline emitters, molded in. they also have filters so organic feeds arent an issue

each to their own

kind regards

med-man

Doctorh20

Doctorh20

yeah man you kill it with your tables....i do something similar.
I play with the buckets and recirculating too.

hear ya bro...
time is definitely an important commodity. there's never enough time...especially when you have a business to run. soil is definitely much more forgiving and less time consuming. 1 feed for 30day veg...that's insane!!!! lol super efficiency...time and money saved i like that. my shyt is pretty automated but i definitely see your point. know a lot of dudes who play with the dirt and kill it.

bought some of your gear...dedicating one of my rooms to your wcsd and rockstar. in the process of finding "the one" of each then mono-cropping them bytches. will let you know how it plays out . Any specific pheno's i should be looking for?
oh yeah...that cannabolic stacker is the shyyyyyyyyyyyyt bro!!!
my roots are loving it. much respect!!!

Anyway sorry for getting off topic...
How are them ladies looking? give us a sneak peak!!! lol

btw souf....nice pics. putting in that work

med man

med man

Breeder
i will have a pic tommorrow

turns out i somehow got addicted to espresso, spent the last week in bed tweeking like a crackhead for a fix lol yikes so werd i could barely move. i cant believe caffiene is even legal?

wcsd - look for a straight fuel smell on the stalk
rsk - look for a "sweet" or "rich" smell on the stalk

they are both very stable. thanks for supporting us!

will post pics asap

med-man

Superbeasto

Superbeasto

Med-

What are your reasons behind favoring your table designs vs the beds? Your bed method seems so simple and low cost, there must be more to it?

med man

med man

Breeder
hey superbeasto

tables are cheaper but are hydro

too much going on right now to run more then a couple tables

med-man

Doctorh20

Doctorh20

That expresso is addicting...love it haha
Got this cool little machine by nesspresso...
Just pop in smaller version of the k cup...
Push a button....instant espresso perfect every time.
You need one of these if you don't have one yet

Yeah ready to see how them beds are looking

med man

med man

Breeder
20160419 152438
20160419 152515
20160419 152412
20160419 152326
20160419 152252

Doctorh20

Doctorh20

Happy 420....
It's been an awesome day

MM...ladies looks like they're enjoying life. Souf them beds are rocking!!!

med man

med man

Breeder
shit

couple of my uploads never got posted?

will re-up tommorw

and ya dude, i hope those things are flipped @souf69

med-man

Superbeasto

Superbeasto

on another forum, you were asked about how you are minimizing salt buildup with no runoff. you said every so often you're running straight water through, is this what you're refering to as "shock rinsing"? I couldnt find any mention of this in your law of 4 and just the term in this bed thread.

med man

med man

Breeder
hi super beasto

every 4th feeding i give just water.

i dont feel run-off is needed to keep salt build up down. i just don't ever over fertilize or let the medium dry out. 2 main causes of salt toxicity. another buffer is no root bound issues in beds. roots sprawl out to their own desire. with out constriction. kind of like hydro culture

kind regards

med-man

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

Hello med man I've read all of your posts I think your doing a great job I'm really thinking about changing over to beds but I have two rooms on a flip due to lack of power so I couldent veg both in the beds would it be possible to veg in pots then when ready to flip transplante them in the beds

med man

med man

Breeder
U can veg

Just run half the lights in each room. I notice better growth and bigger plants this way.

No shock from lights or transplanting

Kind regards

med-man

M

MurphOrNotn

I am thinking of doing this with Coco can you veg for 30 in pots or rock rock wool then transplant into bed for flowering? Or does that defeat most of the purpose. Plan was to run 2 beds with a veg room harvesting a bed every 45-50 days.

derp the one post i didnt read on this whole thread mentioned most of my question.

Last edited:
med man

med man

Breeder
I am thinking of doing this with Coco can you veg for 30 in pots or rock rock wool then transplant into bed for flowering? Or does that defeat most of the purpose. Plan was to run 2 beds with a veg room harvesting a bed every 45-50 days.

derp the one post i didnt read on this whole thread mentioned most of my question.

All good

I have tried the beds with straight coco. I still have some of the pics actually from 2005sh.

It takes more dialing in and more monitering. Cox retains less moisture and drains way faster.

I get way better results for less work and problems with the med-man mix

Kind regards

med-man

Top Bottom