Med Meds

• Thread starter ppl_helpr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ppl_helpr

Need help - pls. I'm looking for suggestions on strains to grow to help reduce pain und suffering, whether it be from nausea/chemo-effect, chronic pain, MS, etc. Pura's post (Pick My Next Meds) helped but I want representative feedback from the community pls.

Gracisa, Danke, Merci und thanks to all who contribute.

T

tophmaster

for pain. purple urkel, grand daddy purp, hashplant, more of an idica strain is what u need.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Need help - pls. I'm looking for suggestions on strains to grow to help reduce pain und suffering, whether it be from nausea/chemo-effect, chronic pain, MS, etc. Pura's post (Pick My Next Meds) helped but I want representative feedback from the community pls.

Gracisa, Danke, Merci und thanks to all who contribute.

Purples,
Afghani
Masters
Bubbas
Og

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Red Grape is a strain you should be looking for. It is a strong Indica strain, so it will be good for pain, muscle spasms, and sleep.

It is also easy to grow with rather good results. It yields very well, and is very easy to maintain. Even when neglected and abused the plant still wants to produce quality meds in good supply. This is the kind of strain I would suggest to a newbie grower as well as master growers.

I hope this helps make your choice a bit easier.

R

ReelBusy1

Lean on kush's and strong afghan like indica's for physical pain, chronic or otherwise.
White Widow is a wonderful strain for digestive relief:
nausea, Krone's, colitis tummy aches etc..
Anxiety and stress call for the Sativa's and Jack the Ripper and Jack Herer are great for that.
:420:

B

BigDaddyc9

white russian from seriousseeds is the bomb for pain/sleep/eating issues.Take it from someone who is on a shitload of opies daily 480mg of oxycontin and white russian and white widow have been the bomb for me and I have tried a ton of strains just like I have tried a ton of regular medication.These 2 work best for me.However trying to find any that someone has grown out and for sale is another issue alltogether.Peace and One Love BigD

K

Kushtard

hehe I just went thru a similiar hunt I found :

herijuana
purple wreck
reserva privada og kush 18 (seems tome to actually be Chemdog)
master kush

herijuana has 24 percent thc and over 1 cbd but I forgot. CBD is good for pain.

M

muxee

Romulan has always been a good one for me. Helps with pain and sleeping. Not so much with the motivation. Great night time smoke though.

A

azmatis

ive heard that too muxee, i also use a strain burmese/ afghani #1 great for for my crohns and for pain not so much sleeping, dependant on what pheno is more dominant.

P

ppl_helpr

All great ideas. Thanks to all who have contributed - keep the thoughts flowing

A

arikjay

hey there ppl hlpr, grape crush could help you. just a thought... its a wonderful strain. excellent relief

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I have found that Jacks Cleaner works well for my pain. It's not the absolute strongest out there but it has been very effective for me.

H

headband707

for me Trainwreck X Kush I heard Love Potion #1 is good there is a site called medusers.ca and the medusers list potency and how it works for pain lots of bud there.. peace out Headband707

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Peacemaker hands down! Strong indica and large fat colas! Also called Great White Shark. made by Shanti Baba and also Mota. Both are very good. Pure body stone and little head high so keeps the head cllear,if you can get off the couch!

S

Sway

if u can find it, try medicine man from mr.nice seed company. ive said it before, and ill say it again...it has more cbd effect then anything ive smoked, my body literally tingles for hours and hours after i smoke it. been tested at 27%thc as well.

H

headband707

I just read the other day the sativa works on the nerves and indica works on the muscles which would make sense peace out Headband707

D

Double Kindness

I suffer a lot from nausea and severe pain and have always been on the look out for my magic bullet meds, and a friend gifted me sweet tooth #3 x ak-47 f6, 8 week flowering time heavy yielding indica, it stops my nausea in it's tracks, great for pain and helps me sleep and I'm a super heavy medicator. Blueberry, shishkaberry also help a lot with nausea. The sweet tooth #3 x ak-47 f6 harvested at 6 1/2 weeks really brought on the munchies, great for pain and insomnia, taken later at 8 1/2 weeks it was more narcotic, not as munchie inducing and great for pain and nausea.
I have a master kush coming up that will be ready to harvest in 5 weeks or so, but I've heard good things about it for pain and nausea.
Death Star is also really great for pain and insomnia, not so great for nausea.
Golden goat harvested at mostly clear/cloudy is very uplifting giggly, munchie town buds, taken more amber it's great for pain but also not as mood elevating or munchie inducing. I hope this helps a bit.

DK

O

organikn8

right now im using barneys farm blue cheese for my anxiety

Top Bottom