Medi-one

• Thread starter organikn8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DVB403

DVB403

Hey just a heads up @DVB403 I wouldn't post too much about that mega mass brand I'm actually in your local and shop at the same place, it's only sold in our city and is kind of a give away where you are. Your user name does too... just be careful

I use super thrive start to finish in coco. As a seedling feed before I start using my canna coco AB set food. Once the plants are established seedlings or clones I start to feed my usual mix which stays the same veg until flush. I use 2ml per gal super thrive rather than rhizotonic at this time though when I run out of super thrive I intend to switch to rhizotonic. I like canna.

I have looked at green planet a few times looks decent actually got a sample of a new food dual fuel today to try. Anyway that medi 1 stuff looks solid though I'd still ph properly use the shop brand stuff I do it worKS well a gal has lasted me over a year aND still have half.

If you want organic either compost or look into gaia green power bloom and worm castings etc it's easy like that.

Stay safe lots of nosy people here will turn you in be careful! I just happened on this thread and made an account for this post might stuck around but busy at other forums. I peek here on occasion I like this forum just not a format I'm used to at this time peace to all

Ya I was thinking that last time I was on here do you have other forums you can recommend

O

OverDose

Ya I was thinking that last time I was on here do you have other forums you can recommend

I'm primarily at icmag but have no wish to draw anyone to anywhere else. Just be careful what you post online. You can look me up there and private message me if you want to get into contact.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

ive been using medi-one from green planet nutrients , its awesome 4-3-3 one part grow and bloom , ive never had healthier plants plus its just way easy to use , anyone else use it?
Yes yes yes great stuff and easy. Hear it's hard to hurt from nute burn.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

This is my most recent harvest.
20160619 103554

Lil dying breath. Omerta Genetics
20160611 080310

Here's the tangerine kush from Rare Dankness .
Peace and good vibes.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I know Dr. Hornsby left Advanced Nutrients, his name is now on the Medi-one bottles when it used to be on Iguana Juice Grow & Bloom.
And it is stinky like poop lol
I've said this on many occasions most liquid ferts smell like either fish, seaweed, molasses, or poo unless there's a lot of synthetic crap added.

ChemByrne

ChemByrne

A friend of mine uses it and gave me a sample (MediOne). Also a sample of their recently harvested smoke. I have 3 types of weed in me pouch atm, and can tell theirs from the smell of Medi One. It might be better when fully cured. I was glad I only used it once. I couldn't sleep in my bedroom the night I used it (my plants are in my closet).It smelt like a fish processing plant. (excuse the pun)
On medi one for hydro- It's too "gloopy" my mate reckons who has exp. of both. Personally,I wouldn't buy it over the smell, but thats cos I have to live in close proximity to my girls.

Top Bottom