Medical Grade Bio-available Hash Oil Using Badkat's Cannapharm Recipe

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Kat "BadKitty" Smiles, author and creator of "BadKat's CannaPharm", and widely considered the pioneer of Cannabinoid Bioavailability, and the revolutionary 'solvent transfer' method of producing highly concentrated medical cannabis oils, using 100% food grade ingredients, alcohols, and oils, designed to help caregivers and dispensaries legally bypass local medical laws prohibiting the use of pure hash and concentrates to produce concentrated infusions. She is the author and promoter other pharmacologically principled methods for making bioavailable, concentrated tinctures and medical oils, has been an integral component of the world wide medical cannabis community for more than twenty years, with each day devoted tirelessly to her patients both local and near, and far and wide.

As early as the 1990's, she was already participating in online forums and message boards, even moderating, and producing edible and growing tutorials, and acting as a contributing editor to some of the largest cannabis communities, while hailed as one of the top growers in the world, as a mere teenager.

Born and raised in a very small, and rural northeastern town, Kat faced the usual hardships and difficulties a small town child would, and yet floursiehd acedemically, artistically and even athletically, before falling ill during her early teenage years. She continued to thrive acedemically and artistically, ultimately taking all possible available courses school offered, even in lieu of study halls, before graduating, and moving on to work in the financial and banking industry.

She continued her more 'conventional' professional career until without adequate diagnosis, medicine or treatment, her condition, a severe form of cyclic vomitting syndrome with frequent attacks, among other skelatal and joint complications, worsened and she was put on mandatory short term disability leave due to her irregular hours and frequent illness, in spite of her position as the top earning employee for her team.

Still a teenager, she soon discovered her youthfull love for cannabis was more important and profound than she had imagined, and knowing it was more than coincidence that her healthiest and most productive weeks came shortly after partaking, it wasn't long before she'd left her profitable banking position at 16 years old, and spent the next several years traveling , specifically to learn from the hidden masters around the world, facing and adapting to a wide range of growing environments, and the unusual local tools and supplies from different cultures...

Combined, she brings us the collective knowledge of over 200 years of professional cannabis experience!

Having grown in everything from closets with small fluoros, to expansive and vast warehouses, and forests, with her experience producing samples, and producing and analyzing some the earliest modern GC / LC test results for cannabis, and after taking cues from pharmaceutical industry insiders, studies and research papers, at the cost of experimenting with pounds, upon pounds of medicine, she has developed the most medicinally powerful methods of ingesting cannabis glandular material, known to the community at large!

All those in the pharmaceutical, supplement, and cannabis industries, using the powerhouse combination of Lecithin and MCT-Coconut oil to increase absorption and delivery of therapeutic agents of all kinds, have Kat Smiles directly to thank.

If you feel cannabis may work for you, and for your specific condition, with BadKat's help YOU now have access to the VERY BEST TOOLS, and the know-how, to put your medicine to good use
!

Organikz

Organikz

Was just joking around bud, have a good one.
My apologies man. I felt like the extra steps were being downplayed but they are in fact vital to achieve availability and deliver maximum effectiveness. Throw a rain dance in if you feel like it might help.

Try it! You'll like it!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
My apologies man. I felt like the extra steps were being downplayed but they are in fact vital to achieve availability and deliver maximum effectiveness. Throw a rain dance in if you feel like it might help.

Try it! You'll like it!
Honestly man all the steps are not needed especially the freeze and defrost shit ive made it cooled and made caps and toook one fresh and i didnt notice a difference

Organikz

Organikz

Honestly man all the steps are not needed especially the freeze and defrost shit ive made it cooled and made caps and toook one fresh and i didnt notice a difference
This is already somewhat shortened but it's pointed out that the freeze and reheat breaks molecules up into smaller fragments increasing availability. I can't say for sure but it's what the doctor ordered.

She actually does shorter dry decarb and then does an infusion/decarb in the oil. She also freezes for 24 hours. I haven't actually run the full 24. It's hard to tell a difference once it's in your system.

It carries a half life up to 36 hours. So it could have been reactivation of what was already in your system.

Organikz

Organikz

I am checking with BrassNWood and will clarify the reheat. I need to find out if they are calling for a full 20 minute heat or if the mug warmer will suffice as the reheat.

Organikz

Organikz

Update...i found that running freeze and heat cycles 2x really make the availability at maximum by accident while reclaiming oil from old material. I will try 3 and see how that does. The caps that i used by only mixing 1 tsp of coconut oil and 1/4 tsp lecithin with sludge had the same potency as the initial run.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wait a minute! All you do to grow and smoke organic weed and your eating Taco Bell? Lol
LMAO Well you know he might still be organic, the mystery meat in taco bells tacos is just filler and soybean meal. Soy is organic, no? GMO soy at that. :D Then the taco shells are GMO corn, lemme see then the cheese is dairy from gmo cows chock full of antibiotics and hormones........ Yep he is certified organic!!!

Or best case maybe he just likes people watching at taco smell.

Organikz

Organikz

Reclaiming oil trapped in flower

2 options here. Add an additional tsp of coconut oil and 1/4 tsp lecithin. I always keep mine in the freezer. Fuck I thinking ended up with 3 cycles actually. Gives a more bobblehead narcotic effect but i like it. 2 dropper of hot oil and 2 caps had me thinking trippy avatars were active gifs.

Get the stuff heated on your mug warmer and stir before adding anything. And then do the additional 20 at 220. I keep my dishes in for the preheat to make sure the oil has reached temp or is atleast close before starting the timer.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Also note...
You need to find your happy place. Too much will cause bad times. Start with 1 cap. Wait 1.5 hours before taking another one. Repeat until you achieve desired effect.

These hold a half life. What you take stays in your system for 24 hours and will reactivate once more is delivered. Keep that in mind.

I've heard stories of people not being able to walk or talk from overindulgence although I haven't experienced it. I get some trails and eye staggers here and there. Can get a bit of the hollow feeling that other hallucinogens can cause.
Describes just how I lik to be. Send me a half dozen.......:p j/k I have overindulged in Mommas chocolate raspberry truffles as Im the resident guinea pig and over doing it is NOT a fun time at all.

Organikz

Organikz

I went over it with BNW. He said the reheat with the coffee mug warmer is good enough after the freeze. He's been playing with the recipe to shorten it without losing any value for a few years now.

Recipe is good as is! This medicine is amazing. I kind of like the effect of 2 freeze and reheat cycles. I did a simple reclaim of some sludge and ended up with some powerful caps.

Again I want to thank Bad Kat Smiles and BrassNWood for this recipe. They made all this possible and i think it's just an all around awesome medicine.

Organikz

Organikz

@Dunge
I did take what you said into account. It is actually a good idea to let the oxygen bubbles separate before the oven. You aren't actually increasing oxygen levels due to displacement of the oil by air bubbles however I noticed a lot of oil would be on the foil lids. I thought it was boiling but then I said well oxygen needs to be exchanged for this to happen. I work on radiant heat systems. If there is air in the system you hear lots of noise and that's the water boiling inside the pipe.

I am also a certified licensed master gasfitter recognized by the dept of professional and occupational regulation. I have to understand BTU loads, combustion intake air intake vs BTU load. The byproduct of heating or burning organic matter is c02, even natural gas and propane. If you prevent more oxygen from replenishing, combustion or vaporization doesn't occur. Co2 will smother or prevent combustion. This is why louver doors exist for closets with furnaces or water heater in them. It's also why your furnace won't work if something blocks the flue.

The reason for not removing the top before it cools is that is still at combustible temps and when you let the c02 out and allow oxygen in it spontaneously happens. I've seen a corona freeze before my eyes once I popped the top after leaving it in the freezer for 2 long.

Now if you move it to the fridge and wait an hour and pop it, it will not freeze.

Blah blah blah...sorry i ramble at times...Here's what I've determined is happening because I would notice large craters from bubbles or unpopped bubbles on the surface of the oil. The air and oil are seperating and the small bubbles form into large bubbles and cause gas offs. Your container is sealed but it could blow your seal. Not liking that so I will be allowing air bubbles to dissipate before entering the infusion heat. I'd prefer a slow expansion rather than violent gas offs.

We all learn from each other at this community. If you politely make a suggestion I will put it in action and report. I don't lie and I will tell you exactly how it went down. Keep in mind I won't post a thread like this unless I am confident in understand each process and what exactly is happening. I don't want people to waste medicine. I know degradation goes against everything you've learned but as you see in the video it's vital to bioavalability.

Thanks @Dunge you made a contribution whether you like it or not haha.

@DemonTrich
I wanted to add a bubble dissipation step. Is that possible. Wish there was no limit on edits like grass city interface.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

I find it best to use multiple strains. You might find it alleviates ailments you didn't see as ailments...ability to focus for instance. Proper dosing will give a good clean high with a nice floaty feeling. It actually made me realize my ADD was worse than it is. Improper dosing and your brain turns to a paperweight.

The coconut oil and lecithin alone are great supplementation as mentioned in the video. Brain is 30% lecithin...spinal cord is 10% damn.

Top Bottom