• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cam strange

Cam strange

Medical greenhouse
Medical greenhouse 2
Westie

Westie

Nice setup! What are you typical outdoor/indoor summer temperatures during the day? I'd like something similar for winter. Thanks.

Cam strange

Cam strange

Nice setup! What are you typical outdoor/indoor summer temperatures during the day? I'd like something similar for winter. Thanks.
Not proud to say but during the hottest parts of the day it gets to about 100 degrees
Any advice about to cool it
The ac doesn't do what it's promised to do because the greenhouse is not insulated

P

PaulWood

Forgive my ignorance, but why in a greenhouse if temps are that high? I am in socal and it has been over 100 here constitantly. I can't imagine them in a greenhouse.

tifosi

tifosi

Seems a swamp cooler could also help with low humidity situation. Currently 101deg here at 13% humidity.
It helps a bit and an equal size as an AC unit moves 5 times the air.Stale air under a cover heats up intake and exhaust fans keep it fresh and moving. I run the cooler all day and an exhaust fan all night.

Cam strange

Cam strange

Forgive my ignorance, but why in a greenhouse if temps are that high? I am in socal and it has been over 100 here constitantly. I can't imagine them in a greenhouse.
Greenhouse is better because of cost you don't have to use a bunch of 1000 watt hps lights and run all that power it's heaped and if done correctly you can get way bigger buds

Top Bottom