Medical Grow – Coco, 1200w. [Himalayan Gold & OG Kush]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

I don't mind if you post in my journal, in fact i prefer if you post.

Flower
• 86 in H x 77 in W x 22 in D
• 2x600 watt HPS, Yieldmaster II Supreme Reflector, Galaxy & Lumatek Digi Ballasts.
• 6” Votex Fan for Lights
• Can 66 Filter
Veg
• 71 in H x 31 in W x 31 in D
• 250 watt CFL, Brightwhite Reflector.

Nutrition
• Cashcrop by Dutch-Glory (Shiva A/B, Aminozym, Sumo, Budboost)
• Flower: Each 10 sq in (3 Gallon) pot is hand fed 500-1000 ml every other day. EC 2.0.
• Veg: Each 6 sq in (1.5 Gallon) pot is hand fed 250-500 ml every other day. EC 1.0.
• Clones: 1.5 in rockwool cubes are soaked in pH 5.7 water with liquid karma, aminozym, thrive alive, and a few drops of hydrogen peroxide for 24 hours. EC 0.6.
• Note that EC values are gradually increased, although I have tried sudden increase which seemed to work as well.

Medium
Botanicare Cocogro, Loose 1.5 cu ft bag.

Pictures:
1 - Outline of Flower room setup.
2 - Three weeks after I received the almost dead babies.
3, 4 - Seven weeks
5, 6, 7 Nine weeks

Grow room
Medical grow  coco 1200w himalayan gold  og kush 2
Medical grow  coco 1200w himalayan gold  og kush 3
Medical grow  coco 1200w himalayan gold  og kush 4
Medical grow  coco 1200w himalayan gold  og kush 5
Medical grow  coco 1200w himalayan gold  og kush 6
Medical grow  coco 1200w himalayan gold  og kush 7
H

HighTolerance

More pictures, 10 weeks since I got them.
Recovering from some heat stress and overwatering.
The setup above is my new tweaked setup my previous setup had some heat issues so that’s why plants experienced some heat stress, and the overwatering was bad judgment on my part.

Picture 1 and 2 are from heat stress and overwatering.
Pictures 3 and 4 are my plants sitting while I tweak the room.

Pictures 5 and on are them in their new improved home. They seem to have recovered from heat stress and overwatering pretty, perhaps because i tripped out was so quick to find and deal with the problem

DSC03906
DSC03907
DSC03910
DSC03911
DSC03941
DSC03944
DSC03945
DSC03948
DSC03956
H

HighTolerance

Picture Update.

Half the plants are vegging under a 600w HPS and the other half are under 600w MH.
I wanted to this side by side to see how much difference MH vs HPS makes for vegging.
So far the plants under the MH look better to me, more lush.

I am just confused about the best time to start flowering.

DSC03960
DSC03961
DSC03962
DSC03963
R

Rolln J

hey HT looking good - what strains do you have going?

I saw where you werent sure when to flower, one thing to keep in mind is that sativa or sativa dominant strains will shoot up (stretch) like crazy after you turn them back. They can easily triple in and indicas usually double or so. Keep that in mind if your limited for height in your grow.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good High tolernace, you've got your shit together man. I would definately flower now..

H

HighTolerance

I saw where you werent sure when to flower, one thing to keep in mind is that sativa or sativa dominant strains will shoot up (stretch) like crazy after you turn them back. They can easily triple in and indicas usually double or so. Keep that in mind if your limited for height in your grow.

Thanks for you input RJ. The two shorter and Dark Green ones are OG Kush. The others lighter in color and larger ones are all Himalayan Gold.

Looking good High tolernace, you've got your shit together man. I would definately flower now..

Thanks a lot bro. I am not confident at all in my skill yet because I don't have any product yet to prove to my self that I got it down. Also since this is the first grow I have nothing to compare to, I don't know if I am doing good or bad. So I greatly appreciate your compliments mate.

H

HighTolerance

Oh yea, today I will put up my new Can 66 filter and also put on some light yoyos, so tomorrow or at the latest day after tomorrow I will be turning them back.

I swear I cannot tell you how good it feels to have my first grow ready to enter flowering.

R

Rolln J

lol yeah bro - I just noticed the strains were in the title - those OG will get a big jump after you turn them back - never ran the Himalayan, but they are plenty good size to turn them back - Im pulling up a chair!

H

HighTolerance

Strains

DSC03911 og n gold
H

HighTolerance

lol yeah bro - I just noticed the strains were in the title - those OG will get a big jump after you turn them back - never ran the Himalayan, but they are plenty good size to turn them back - Im pulling up a chair!

LOL, its cool u just overlooked it :bong-hits:

H

HighTolerance

Last batch of Veg pictures from today before they have a 36 hour nap for turning back. I am just amazed at how fast they are growing. I can see their growth visually every 3-4 hours.

DSC03970
DSC03971
DSC03972
DSC03973
M

mountaindank

I'm gonna guess that the Himalayans will stretch even more than the Kush. Not sure, just a guess, I'm curious to see how these turn out. Pretty plants!

R

Rolln J

that whole 36-48 hour of dark before you turn them back really makes me nervous - I have never done this (25 years of indoor growing) and only recently heard about it...

who else here does this?

H

HighTolerance

that whole 36-48 hour of dark before you turn them back really makes me nervous - I have never done this (25 years of indoor growing) and only recently heard about it...

who else here does this?

Well I personally know a few people that do it, and really believe by it. Also the guy I got the OG Cut from said that the 36 hour darkness helps the plants bud quicker.

I don't have any first hand experience with it though.

Any further thoughts on a 36-48 hour nap before turning back would be greatly appreciated.

H

HighTolerance

I'm gonna guess that the Himalayans will stretch even more than the Kush. Not sure, just a guess, I'm curious to see how these turn out. Pretty plants!

Thanks bro. I have space for 3x the stretch so I think I will be good even at their max stretch.

G

GroHi

HT, sorry it took me so long!

They look pretty damn good. Interesting how the HG is such a light green compared to the OG. Thinking they want different nute regiments... plus perhaps reacting the heat a little worse (the HG). The labeling was pretty cool... tx!

Just a note from your first post re the base info for cuttings... would recommend cutting out the h2o2 as it is essentially burning off the good stuff in the LK + your zymes. Check out H&G's Roots Excel... works great (super great) as an inoculant. Basically prevents anything bad from growing, including water borne pathogens. Will be compatible w everything else you're running.

Looks damn good brotha!

H

HighTolerance

HT, sorry it took me so long!

They look pretty damn good. Interesting how the HG is such a light green compared to the OG. Thinking they want different nute regiments... plus perhaps reacting the heat a little worse (the HG). The labeling was pretty cool... tx!

Just a note from your first post re the base info for cuttings... would recommend cutting out the h2o2 as it is essentially burning off the good stuff in the LK + your zymes. Check out H&G's Roots Excel... works great (super great) as an inoculant. Basically prevents anything bad from growing, including water borne pathogens. Will be compatible w everything else you're running.

Looks damn good brotha!

No worries mate, I am just glad you dropped by. Thank you very much for your compliments, hopefully the final product would be compliment worthy.

I will definitely look into H&G Roots Excel. I am actually interested in giving HG nutes a shot.

Need a few adjustments in the grow area, so here are some PICTURES of the girls waiting. I can definitely see growth in the last 2 days.

DSC03978
DSC03979
DSC03980
DSC03981
H

HighTolerance

Initial design of the grow closet on paper vs. The actual setup

I am very excited for my first setup, it's pretty much dead on to what I imagined.

Grow room
DSC04011
H

HighTolerance

They aren't in full bloom mode yet but here is a picture update.

Note that I switch out the MH to HPS, one of HPS is grolux 600w w/ added blue spectrum and i got the other one used for $20 US and I dont know what it is.

DSC04015
DSC04018
DSC04020
DSC04022
DSC04028
H

HighTolerance

One of the girls looks like its dieing. It might been not watered last time by mistake but i cannot recall.

Please check out the pics and tell me what you think. All the other plants are looking very healthy.

DSC04055
DSC04058
DSC04063
Top Bottom