medical grower looking to expand...

• Thread starter Wyckoff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jboys3

Jboys3

I agree
You will be better off kick back and concentrate on growing the best you can ..was in a disp yesterday they wanted all this paperwork ..testing ( which i agree with) but signing that i don't think so... plus no meds til march because of the new laws...although they do pay upfront not commission. Not worth letting feds know who i am...plus getting patients to give you permission to sell excess meds that I worked my ass off growing ... Once again the growers getting screwed by a bunch of people that don't even know how to grow..
I am with you. I will not sell to a dispensary either. No paperwork for this dude until the Feds get their act straightened out with the banking and tax laws. My card holders are happy with what they get and the donations they make to keep me going. I am always looking for new patients to 'clean' up any excess and help me expand in the future if I can.

Kendo

Kendo

I agree

I am with you. I will not sell to a dispensary either. No paperwork for this dude until the Feds get their act straightened out with the banking and tax laws. My card holders are happy with what they get and the donations they make to keep me going. I am always looking for new patients to 'clean' up any excess and help me expand in the future if I can.

Now this is just MHO But follow my logic here. I think the state will be scrutinizing growers with multiple cards for any income discrepancies if they do not claim any taxable income at the state level once they begin taxing growers who do claim.
The state sees this as a savior of sorts.

C

CobbCreekBob

remember, the state handed over the registry to the dea at the beginning of the new AG term:

so they have the names and info of the multiple maxed out cards, multiple, multiple carded caregivers, etc, and have had for a year or better. The feds, not the state. Remember that

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

remember, the state handed over the registry to the dea at the beginning of the new AG term:

so they have the names and info of the multiple maxed out cards, multiple, multiple carded caregivers, etc, and have had for a year or better. The feds, not the state. Remember that

"A spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for Oregon confirmed that records specifically listed in the warrant were seized. "

Not the entire registry bro.

C

CobbCreekBob

"A spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for Oregon confirmed that records specifically listed in the warrant were seized. "

Not the entire registry bro.
which records were released and reviewed, all the big card count guys or just the ones named, do you honestly think the deo looked at the registry and didn't notice all the big count growers and made a note, you have much more faith in our fed gov't than I do. How many more requests have been made since then? I don't know, do you? Do you honestly think every one gets put in the news? I don't. Believe what you want, you wouldn't hear of the records being released per court orders, wonder how many requests have been made for those since then? Or are those the many that get popped exporting or overweight?

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

which records were released and reviewed, all the big card count guys or just the ones named, do you honestly think the deo looked at the registry and didn't notice all the big count growers and made a note, you have much more faith in our fed gov't than I do. How many more requests have been made since then? I don't know, do you? Do you honestly think every one gets put in the news? I don't. Believe what you want, you wouldn't hear of the records being released per court orders, wonder how many requests have been made for those since then? Or are those the many that get popped exporting or overweight?

The way you posted the information above would lead one to believe that all of the OMMP information pertaining to every grower/patient/caregiver was handed over to federal authorities for review. All I did was read your reference article provided and clarified the details that you have over stated.

which records were released and reviewed, all the big card count guys or just the ones named, do you honestly think the deo looked at the registry ...

Holy diver  tributo a ronnie james dio by cristianthebarbarian d4o0xd7

C

CobbCreekBob

nice pic, bro, but you're not thinkin straight! Why would they even be looking at a self home grower, the big boys is all they look at, unless you re on their radar for exporting, everyone and their dog sells to fellow cardholders aka grey area, in this state, but I suspect they have or do look for the large number and weight growers knowing exactly what they do with their extra! And don't think it wasn't noticed the new OR AG who rode in on a ommp platform, readily gave up the info, granted its the feds, but her campaign motto was just a tad diff. And if they can do it silently with court orders, how would you know who they are looking at? You? Me? Portland? Who knows? I wouldn't take a chance in Oregon on the 4 card, 16 patient, 96 plant max or anything close, but that's just me. imo, after reading that info

Dynamite

Dynamite

cost around 150 an oz to grow patients meds , and at current reimbursement of 125-150 an oz , who is making any money ?

my friend has it all written out on a piece of paper he carries with him , square footage used to grow vs mortgage payment on the home ,electricity , nutes , gas to transport , the list goes on and on and on and on

legally you can only have 1.5 per patient per run .. easy peezy

C

CobbCreekBob

Sir, if the profit margin is so small, whey does he do it? Why not only your own? And if he does do it, does he gripe about doing it or is he happy doing it and most importantly, is his patients happy he's doin it? Sincere questions. Because and not in your case, many multipatient growers seems to bitch they don't make enough to do it, etc, and then there are all the patients bitchin bout quality, donation amt, etc.? And again, I believe it was the outdoor growers that started the "free" meds in OR, but I think because if you get two lbs per plant outside, per se, and you have their six plants, 12 lbs minus 1.5 is a pretty good markup, all things considerd for the ones that may be griping. Again, I assumed that's where the "free meds", let me have your card scene came about?! Of course, indoor may not yield as much or it may yield more, under the right conditions. Multicrop pulls throughout the yr, etc.
cost around 150 an oz to grow patients meds , and at current reimbursement of 125-150 an oz , who is making any money ?

my friend has it all written out on a piece of paper he carries with him , square footage used to grow vs mortgage payment on the home ,electricity , nutes , gas to transport , the list goes on and on and on and on

legally you can only have 1.5 per patient per run .. easy peezy

Kendo

Kendo

I think his point was that $150 was a fair price for a med to med transfer according to remuneration guidelines. Ya know what I mean. I think that if the meds are quality then $150 is pretty damn good for what it costs to produce quality medicine.

Your endless preoccupation with the amount of markup/profit/percentage that a grower gets from their hard work just does not fly when compared to ANY OTHER contract in the ," Business realm" And lets be real here, it aint show friends, it's show business.
What other investment yields the dividends that are realized by a patient in the circumstances you cite above. NONE!
You show me a sound investment that yields 10X its initial buyin cost and I will show you a pyramid scheme.There is no SUCH ANIMAL. The patient gets 1 1/2 LBS at $150 PER. That comes to $3,600 or better than 10X their initial cost.
Hell even a full time crop caretaker only gets 10%, maybe 20 if they are on top of their game.
All that said; I agree that if the meds are bunk then WTF!
All things are relative tho. It 's who ya know, and how they grow...

C

CobbCreekBob

what does the OMMP state you are to join for profit or that the OMMP is an investment opportunity to make buku bucks. I think that's why they worded it that you can't be paid for labor or anything. Again, to your point you deflected from, you and many others are in this for profit only, you say compassion, horseshit, you may provide some quality meds, but for how much? Seems you were just as worried bout winning the cup and crowing, than taking care of patients. JMHO. Just some more cashcroppin attitude applied to a medical marijuana situation. Hence the black eye the program has with LEO and everyfucking body else. Kendo, come on up and get your 30 cards to be caregiver for 30, that's 45 lbs for you to have on hand to sell, and then, you can have your maxed out patient numbers and use that extra to sell also, in the name of compassion, and you;ll have your new mansion and new cars in no time. And your dispensary.lol. Your scenario sucks as most patients want the weed, lmfao, they aren't like the growers where they are doing it for money only. Trust, if the weed is top notch, the patient will keep it, if its schwag, they might donate it elsewhere, why waste your lungs on bunk?. As I said earlier, if a guy grows for another guy and get 2lbs per plant and has six plants, and gives the patient 1.5, that leaves 10.5 for the grower to sell wherever. What is that 20K, when you gave the patient 1K, hell of a markup, now multiply that by 16 for a maxed out plot. And you wonder why they don't believe the big cash croppin growers have it so hard , lmfao. Your plan applies to legalization, not medical, imo, of course though, when you have a multistate network to move the shit, and you hit every loophole you can to make a buck on the medical side, it doesn't look much different than the profit margin cash croppin side that worries bout percentages of profit, LMFAO

Kendo

Kendo

OMMP enables persons to find someone WILLING to grow for them. Why In the hell should a grower not be compensated. Really? C'MON MAN!!! You act like these guys are Kony or somethin, DAmn Bob!
The fact that you did not even remotely counter any of the points I raised in shredding your cash croppers logic reveals that there is no logic therein.
Mountains to molehills.

C

CobbCreekBob

ROFMFAO, whatever you say, Boss! Whats to counter, a self grower doesn't worry bout profit margins, to the extent a cash cropper does, your message proved my point for me, you have the one two green things in mind, one you make and one you spend, lol, and its obvious you are big on both. I seen on the news tonight, both sides are gearing for court fight city, dispensary owners and the opposition no matter the cost or time, be remarkable to see. You can bet if they can't even get dispensarys open here, legalization is a long ways away, especially since they allowed the hemp deal.imo

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If it cost you $150 bucks an oz to grow meds your in the wrong business my friend..that's just silly...in small 8k grows we get it down around $26 bucks an oz in hard cost to produce..also you guys should make a big ass note and put t on your wall, donation means squat, thats selling..you still have the "intent to distribute" in the eyes of the law and takes no money at all to change hands to be charged with it, reimbursment of expenses is a farce and the more I see the more I laugh at it...you really should educate yourselves alot better if your goin to risk your freedom in this game..it's like y'all don't really know how it works in the real world at all..everyone with multiple patients is on the radar..period

C

CobbCreekBob

Thank you Texas Kid, the voice of experience and reason, not fantasy. Great new song, by the way!

Last edited:
Kendo

Kendo

@Texas Kid
In Oregon there is a guideline regarding Remuneration involving Med to med cannabis transfers. It states that a grower can only charge for the expenses directly related to Growing the plant. No charge can be applied for time or effort. $150 is what itc ost on paper. Thats my story and I am stickin to it.

Kendo

Kendo

Thank you Texas Kid, the voice of experience and reason, not fantasy. Great new song, by the way!

Bob, I'm surprised that you know nothing about the remuneration guidelines. OK! Maybe I am not surprised but still. I 'm just sayin!
You should read up on it.

C

CobbCreekBob

because no matter what they charge for oz, its still up to 3k per lb, right. And you never answered my question if you get 10 lbs extra per plant per patient, does at cover the 150 cost or are you gonna try to say its on top of that markup? LMFAO. you make 20K per patient and you still want them to pay 150 oz? Brilliant marketing plan, as I said, can't wait for you to get here to take over the game and make it better, lmfao. Again, lemme know when the mansion, dispensary and the cars are bought or let me come to Snoops Lions party you are throwing for him. LMFAO

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That is still a "home based business" anybody doing this would be wise to start with the local county and city requirements and rules that govern that type of activity specifically..some city and county do not allow for it at all and some do with all kinds of restriction and registration requirements..even if you are just getting reimbursed for expenses it is still considered a home based business enterprise and subject to same rules and regulations as any other home based business is..be smart folks, sittin sucks

Top Bottom