Medical Marijuana Caregiver

• Thread starter frieghttrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frieghttrain

This my 1st time posting i have been a grower for 2 years (Lisenced) and i am looking for information about seeds since i have only worked in the CLONING ASPECT

F

frieghttrain

Sexing of multiple types of seeds at the same, space needed ,time factor, Looking for as much info as possible

H

headband707

LOL LOL okay well it all will depend on your lighting space etc. My suggestion to you about the grow is definately start to read about others and what they are doing. The net is a great place for info. Just make sure the source is dependable as not everyone knows what they are doing.. There is a sick plant grow site on this board and that will give you lots of the info your looking for peace out Headband707

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Welcome FreightTrain to the Farm.. :hi:
Just Do some research right here for starters.. As stated above lol Theres lots
of good info on all of that.. Seeds,Sexing.. lighting.. mediums.. Time....
you'll find some Very usefull stuff... Out on the Farm...
Have a great day
Smokes

F

frieghttrain

TY 707 i have big buds but have only worked with clones, sexing is a whole new area, also ty smk VT

H

headband707

Yup Frieghttrain eventually your going to have to go back to the seed lol.. For that info I still would look it up on this site under the homepage forum. Plus there are some very sweet seeds on this board aswell.As for sexing only the male plant (unless it's a hermi)lol carry balls. This is one way to look at it good luck peace out Headband707

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the site bud.. What kind of seeds interest you.. There are lots of reputable breeders on the farm>>>>>THCbay is where its at:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

F

frieghttrain

707 I have seeds, one of my questions (and i have many more questions) is how to produce mutiple types at the same time, in the same room? and do ihave to reach full Maturity?and can i achieve this with mini Cropped Plants? ps ty u for your help

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Two little (may need magnifying glass) whit hairs will come at nodes if female, small lobster claw shape for males. Takes 6-8 weeks for mine to show. Good luck.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Welcome when it comes to sexing a plant from seed it really isnt to hard Like Sgt Schultz said femails will show white hairs and mails little balls..Get some seed from THC BAY and get to work good luck .JACK...

H

headband707

707 I have seeds, one of my questions (and i have many more questions) is how to produce mutiple types at the same time, in the same room? and do ihave to reach full Maturity?and can i achieve this with mini Cropped Plants? ps ty u for your help

LOL okay Freight when you say mulitple do you mean breed seeds? If so then this is how it happens. If you have a room full of X type of female plants and you bring in a male . When he opens up and releases his pollen then you will get the female plant seeded. You then must wait till the female plant dies to collect the seeds. If you do breed X type with Y type of seed you will get a combo of both those strains=XY and a new strain.
Many ppl that do this try to breed in a separate room so that all thier plants don't get pollinated. If you want to make sure your plant gets pollinated then ppl use a feather and bring the pollen to the plant this way. You will know it worked as the tiny white hairs on the plant start to withdraw back into the plant. It's important to note that not all males are worth breeding so try and be selective and choose your best male to breed with. peace out Headband707:cool0041:

B

BillyBudThornto

Welcome HB707 and I look forward to your projects. GL. BBT

F

frieghttrain

707 ty u 4 your reply I WANT MANY DIFFERT COUPLES IN 1 ROOM ,CAPISI ! in a DWARF version i need to know if this is INSANE , or can be achieved

H

headband707

Frieght are you saying you want to pollenate a room full of plants ,example you want to pollenate X with Y and A with B randomly? Yes this is fine but if you want the plants to be specific then you need to take the pollen from the plant with a feather and dust the pollen where you want it. If you just let nature take it's course then sometimes you end up with weaker strains. Try to be selective with each plant. The more you do it the better you will get. Do some reading on how to choose a good male etc. peace out Headband707

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

If you want to breed go to the breeders forum here. Some geniuses there. If you just want different strains of females that are differnet sizes, place the shorter ones on boxes or such until you have uniform canopy.

S

supasticky

707 ty u 4 your reply I WANT MANY DIFFERT COUPLES IN 1 ROOM ,CAPISI ! in a DWARF version i need to know if this is INSANE , or can be achieved

Plants sex is like human sex. Only one male pollen(sperm) can pollenate one female calyx(egg). The result is a hybrid. You can't bring another male plant into the room. If you do you will get a lot of random crosses and you won't know which male pollenated which female calyx. That is why Headband is telling you to pick out your best male and cross it with the females. Most people also only want to choose specific females because like Headband also said you have to let the female die. It takes practice and a good eye so watch what you're doing and expect to make a few mistakes. The last thing you want to do is cross two bad plants and start your breeding project with bad seeds. Good luck :)

-Supa

Top Bottom