Medical Marijuana Inative

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robbiedublu

Actually let me re-state that. We are offering medicine for free, but charging a delivery/donation fee of 50.00 per quarter. And, you must have a vailid OMMP card, pictuted I'D and be 18 years of age to use the service. I will know later on after talking to a lawyer if we can legally do this service or not. If not then I want to know how the otehrs for store fronts are doing it and getting away with it. Anyone out there know?

Thanks...........Purrs...Catwoman

I'm interested to know what a lawyer would say. 50/quarter is a fair price for grower and pt in my book.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Mad props go out to all my oregon brothers and sisters trying to sort this stuff out.

One thing I wanted to point out is that if 74 passes, it's going to crush the card holders who trade their card for herb/cash.

The average rate is about 3 pounds a year per card. So someone with a max of 4 cards could be paying out 12 pounds a year. Most folks don't want herb they want cash. They get the pounds cashed out around $2500 per p. about $7500 total. So a grower with 4 patients could pay around $30,000 a year for cards to grow 24 plants (max).

If measure 74 passes and a grower can get the equivalent of 4 cards for $2000 a year which will they pick? The card trading medi. patients are the ones going to be falling on their asses if this passes.

R

robbiedublu

Mad props go out to all my oregon brothers and sisters trying to sort this stuff out.

One thing I wanted to point out is that if 74 passes, it's going to crush the card holders who trade their card for herb/cash.

The average rate is about 3 pounds a year per card. So someone with a max of 4 cards could be paying out 12 pounds a year. Most folks don't want herb they want cash. They get the pounds cashed out around $2500 per p. about $7500 total. So a grower with 4 patients could pay around $30,000 a year for cards to grow 24 plants (max).

If measure 74 passes and a grower can get the equivalent of 4 cards for $2000 a year which will they pick? The card trading medi. patients are the ones going to be falling on their asses if this passes.

Man, i'm an idiot. I never even considered doing this. I'd gladly trade my card for $7500/ yr. I've got more weed and hash than I could smoke in 5 years. Anyone interested?

ohana farms

ohana farms

Catwoman, how does one find a MMJ business lawyer in Oregon?

ohana farms

ohana farms

Genisis, thanks thats what im looking for, he can set-up the non-profit and everything related MMJ biz.

Catwoman, they also serve the so. Oregon area. Check it out

C

CobbCreekBob

Got this off another site - advertises "420 friendly"
http://www.paulloneylaw.com/
Do not know a thing about him, but you can check his website and make your own decision

good call, he's on the TV making a stand, per se, for the cause. From his ad, he looks alright, or at least he could steer ya in the right direction. Good job GMan:joint:

M

MisterAvocado

re "420 friendly" attorneys on OR:
I have met a few times with John Lucy, attorney in Portland, to discuss various OMMP-related topics. I found him to be helpful, intelligent, and well-informed. His site (law420.com) has useful info and links.

S

SuperSkunker

Hello

We are a Wellness center in Ashland Or .WE ask for donation and the lowest donation is 5 dollars and we give are medicine away free.Come and check us out we have a free gift bag for all new members!!

Top Bottom