Medical Marijuana Of The Rockies

• Thread starter DaddyFatSax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DaddyFatSax

Does anyone on here know what happened to the main grower at Medical Marijuana of the Rockies in Frisco after they were forced out of business? I believe his name is Drew.

My reason for asking is that I'd like to see if he kept all their strains alive. Had nothing but great results with their clones until I had to move out of state earlier this year to take care of my brother who was diagnosed with cancer. I'm looking to move back before the end of this year and would like to start back up once again using their strains.

On a side not since I got my brother on cannabis oil and turmeric spice his health has done a complete 180. We're waiting on the results of his latest MRI, but everything right now points to the tumor shrinking.

derkaderk

derkaderk

My guess is that those plants were destroyed....if you can find out what strains they were, there is a high probability(sorry for the pun) you'll find someone here with them, or something very close.

Good luck and good vibes!

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

My guess is that those plants were destroyed....if you can find out what strains they were, there is a high probability(sorry for the pun) you'll find someone here with them, or something very close.

Good luck and good vibes!
Mary is a WHORE!

She doesn't disappear, just changes locations/names.

Latest posts

Top Bottom