Medical Marijuana referendum passes in Maine

• Thread starter Caress of Steel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Voters in Maine passed a referendum in favor of expanding coverage and starting a distribution system!!! :rastadancing::party0033::party0023::party0045:

K

kimburns

let us know how this works for the state and more importantly does it work for the patients.

B

Bluebud

I cant wait to be able to go to a dispencery! Its going to take a while to work everything out before we start seeing the dispenceries here.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Bluebud, don't be in a rush- I know the dispensary thing sounds great- and let me tell ya, the first time you see a display case or shelf stocked with 40 different strains of herb, you hear angels singing. :) But dispensaries are often about greed and taking advantage of others' unfortunate conditions. Also, if Maine is going to make the regulations black-n-white BEFORE the dispensaries are out of control, they'll save MMJ patients lots of cash and headaches. Here in CO, things are out of control, and it's causing a knee-jerk reaction from the general (and generally uneducated concerning cannabis) public. I'm afraid it'll end up hurting the cause, in the end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom