• Thread starter MoodySass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
namaste moodysass.

i cannot speak with experience on how ganja cure physical ailments but i do believe that it helps keep the mind healthy and calm, that it bring forth inner peace and quietens inner turmoils that may otherwise grow to become demons. science cannot answer everything and though it has its place we should not rely entirely upon it. rather we ought be guided by our hearts and intuition. we know what feel right and wrong and if we smoke and feel it healing effects then it is healing us. i don't need a scientist to carry out an experiment to tell me what i'm feeling is real or not.

this is my take on the subject.
peace
Hugelike

4214evr

When still in highschool i read Emperor wheres no clothes from there i furthered my love of this unbelievable (miracle) plant. My personal. research for thousands of years civilisations have been using this magical herb for just about everything . So I believe in its medical properties futhermore the Gov. has been lying. and trying to keep this plant down too fucking hard to not believe somethings up!
Yes i believe in conspiracies

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
there is plenty of Data
http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetrut...onal-cancer-institute-says-pot-fights-cancer/

“Studies in mice and rats have shown that cannabinoids may inhibit tumor growth by causing cell death, blocking cell growth, and blocking the development of blood vessels needed by tumors to grow. Laboratory and animal studies have shown that cannabinoids may be able to kill cancer cells while protecting normal cells.

A study in mice showed that cannabinoids may protect against inflammation of the colon and may have potential in reducing the risk of colon cancer, and possibly in its treatment.

A laboratory study of delta-9-THC in hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) cells showed that it damaged or killed the cancer cells. The same study of delta-9-THC in mouse models of liver cancer showed that it had antitumor effects. Delta-9-THC has been shown to cause these effects by acting on molecules that may also be found in non-small cell lung cancer cells and breast cancer cells.

A laboratory study of cannabidiol in estrogen receptor positive and estrogen receptor negative breast cancer cells showed that it caused cancer cell death while having little effect on normal breast cells.”

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
When still in highschool i read Emperor wheres no clothes from there i furthered my love of this unbelievable (miracle) plant. My personal. research for thousands of years civilisations have been using this magical herb for just about everything . So I believe in its medical properties futhermore the Gov. has been lying. and trying to keep this plant down too fucking hard to not believe somethings up!
Yes i believe in conspiracies
..Who wouldn't believe in government conspiracies after seeing what they did with cannabis?
They know..everyone knows..Why are people still playin dumb?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I got to the "I think it's too early to say" response and had to post.

Google hits for Israel cannabis research.

Google Scholar hits for Israel cannabis research.

So, in short, it's been done, it's being done, it's real, it just ain't in the U.S. We have a LOT to learn from the rest of the world.
plenty of scientific research is/has been done to identify the many medicinal properties of Cannabis but forget about looking for credible / unbiased research done in the U.S., look to Isreal and even gw pharmaceuticals forthat info.

peace
Ha! :D I guess I shoulda gone for Spain.

Welcome to the farm!

B

bettylicious

They attempt to legalize marijuana but ended up with arguments. Cannabis is all good and also have medical benefits. However, voters in Washington state and Colorado recently approved measures that lead to cannabis decriminalization, while a similar law was defeated in Oregon. Some feel it was the wrong move, but decriminalizing it is set to yield some severe economic advantages.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
The only thing washington state will be researching is how much more tax they can rape out of their citizens before they start screaming,lol.
Good example of what happens when you let the traditional arch enemy,
the Alcohol Control Boards--
get involved with Cannabis...

Top Bottom