Medical states

• Thread starter Jack Griffin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jack Griffin

Who am i to be making my opinions known at such an early stage of my membership; please forgive my impudence.

However, i was just wondering, if there are 13 states in the USA which allow the legal use of Cannabis, then why is not each state represented here? I think it would be a great idea, and might even get some members more involved.

The more people involved in the medical marijuana movement, the sooner EVERY state is gonna come to its senses and address the insanity of prohibition.

It took us over 8 years and 2 national elections, but in the end we won, and by a HUGE margin!

Sorry, i'm just very passionate about this.

Thanks for reading,
jack

S

Smokin

It happens when/because people like you speak up/out and make it happen jack.

E

edux10

some states it is hard to become a med patient, so there are way less people and of the people that are med patients they are too scared to post on the internet because no one else does it in their state. Seems like the states that are booming with med patients are Ca, Co, and Michigan.

T

TyKaycha

And it would be nice in CO & MI, and other states could have their own sub-forum like CA.

Or at least group states into regions or heck time zones instead of lumping all the "other" states in to one sub-forum

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Yea, Colorado is the Emerald Rectangle, we need our own subforum!

Top Bottom