Medical Strain Question

• Thread starter dcm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sea Of Green

what do you think cck stands for!!! i know him personally aswell as the vancouver seed bank owner/operator and it is the same owner but two dif locals,so sometimes one store is out not the other. their very close frineds of mine for years now so im just trying to help.anyways now with that out of the way. the original shish is from breeder steve if you wanna be factual and cck or cash crop ken's(same guy)version is a shish x shish that he'sworked with for years now. i was just pointing to the right door to get those beans. anyways dcm if you need some kish for sure pm me i get it worked out for you.again all my best to you and your family.
You wanna try telling me something I DON'T know about a strain I've grown for the last 10 years STRAIGHT?

And if you wanna be factual the ORIGINAL Shishkeberry, Shishkeberry Red, from Spice Of Life Seeds, is NOT the same as the Shiskaberry x Shiskaberry(a.k.a. Kish) from CCK. Which was ORIGINALLY called Shishkeberry #3(Shishkeberry Red x Blueberry). So what CCK calls Shiskaberry x Shiskaberry is, FACTUALLY, Shishkeberry #3 x Shishkeberry #3(or rather Shishkeberry #3 F2, or maybe Shishkeberry #4). Most folks(incl. me) just call it Shiskaberry, for short.

Shishkeberry(Spice Of Life Seeds/Breeder Steve)

Shiskaberry/Kish(Cash Crop Ken)

Anyway, back on topic...

High CBD Strain List Page 1
High CBD Strain List Page 2
High CBD Strain List Page 3

Not on the list is Shiskaberry with 1.12% CBD.

S

Sea Of Green

Yeah...I haven't dealt with them personally. But they seem to be on the shady side.

Their prices are the highest I've ever seen. I couldn't believe I found a strain that was over $1000 for a 10 seed pack on that site. Then I realized, wait...ALL the prices here are jacked sky-high! And WTF is this 49% THC bullshit?!

Ultimate Infinite Bliss Bud bc seeds
$1,356.00

Ultimate Infinite Bliss Bud - 10 Pack Price was 3,990.00CND now on special 1345 Product DescriptionInfinite Bliss Bud - 10 Pack A super strain with cool results. We crossed Infinite Euphoria Bud Mom X Swiss Ultimate Altitude Bud Father, Crossed back again with a Infinite Euphoria Bud Mom . Our goal was to produce a long lasting 10-12 hour body stone, instead of the cerebral high. With our latest lab cannabinoid research, it seemed almost too easy to discover the perfect combo for all you die hard Indica fans, and Chronic Medical users. The munchies are still here when you light this strain up, but they are not too out of control. You can eat your normal meal before you blaze to keep your hunger in check. She forms a huge massive cola, pack with THC, 49% THC I might add. The first generation came in at only 43.5%, but we managed to tweek her up nice using some fine selections. So if you want a long lasting Indica Couch Lock Buzz, Infinite Bliss is here to keep you veging out all weekend long. Plant height: Med 2.5 - 4 Feet (depending on pheno) THC level %: 49% Flowering times: 54-58 Days Yield: 2000 g/m2 Grows: Indoors/Outdoors - High Altitudes Strain Genetics: Infinite Euphoria Bud Mom X Swiss Ultimate Altitude Bud Father, Grow Difficulty: VERY EASY TO GERM AND GROW in cold, windy conditions Plant Odor: med Smoke Flavor: Musty Berry

$318 for a pack of seeds is ridiculous even. Even if it really did have 49% THC...yeah right!!!

Anywho, they're about the last place I'd order any seeds from. Too good to be true indeed!

D

dcm

here is one strain that I have found that has a higher CBD content:

Atomic Jam ~

Top Bottom