Medical user, bit of a green thumb...

• Thread starter BeenBurned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Hello good people, new to the site and it really seems great! I have always had good luck with veggies, flowers, and trees so when I started growing herb that part came naturally. I will forever be in the harvesting and processing forums tho!!!
I really appreciate all of the onfo posted...isn't it great how the marijuana growing world has changed in the last 20 years??!!
These are my current girls just ready for the switch.... 4 Jack Herer, 2 G-13 Haze, 1 GDP. I am a coco grower, veg under T5, flower under LED (first run)
Medical user bit of a green thumb

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Love my coco
Welcome, looks more like all green
to me
w/much farm respects

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Right on, thanx for the welcome. I agree ...luv the coco. I just did start mixing my own dank fluffy mix and so far the plants luv it too.
I am in the great northwest and am trying a small outside grow for the first time, they r doing soso. Funny how a weed can do so shitty sometimes, lol, tryin' too hard.
Ya' that pic was taken a cpl weeks ago just before going 12/12. The GDP in front second left went...Tri...not trilobal, anyway, 3 branches each node. I topped it, u can kinda see in that shot.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! We love farmers around here. :D

Trifoliate.

Top Bottom