Medicated Molasses Cookies

• Thread starter bigcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigcat

first i have to say i love medibles but im not a huge fan of the strong weedy taste that some i have tried have. the strong flavor of the molasses covers that up and these have become my personal go to medible.first take 2 cups of flour and to that add 2 teaspoons of baking soda 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger 1 teaspoon of cinnamon a 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 cup of white sugar now mix these together. from there you now add 1 egg 3/4 cup of your favorite canna butter that has been softened and a 1/4 cup of molasses, i like to use the whole foods organic stuff from there just mix it all together then chill it in the fridge for 1 hr.

after that hr is up get a small bowl and put 1/4 cup of white sugar in it now pull the cookie dough out of the fridge and start rollin it into balls about an inch and a half to two inches around and then roll them in the sugar and place them on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. once there all on the cookie sheet place them in the oven set to 375 and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. you will know there done when the tops begin to crack. if your like me and love the taste of molasses and arent to keen on the taste of weed in food im sure you'll like this recipe so enjoy and later to all.

L

lostnFound02

Ive tried that about 6 years ago...works great and molasses are healthier than just plain ol sugar

Latest posts

Top Bottom